Tina

She was sitting on my bed, clutching a stuffed teddy bear in her hands.  She wore jet black dress pants, white button up, black converses, and a black trench coat to keep the rain off.  Her hair was brushed back in a tight bun, and she had a wet umbrella tucked under one of her arms.  I could smell her vanilla scent from where I stood in the doorway, and smiled at her.  She stood up, and walked over to me.  Tears fell gently down her cheeks, and she hugged me close to her."  If I had known Jerliko, if I had asked if you were okay.  I'm so sorry."  She said, almost squeezing the air out of me."  It's not..your fault Tina."  I said trying not to cry in front of her.  She looked up at me, and touched my cheek so slightly."  I've been thinking about you lately, and have tried to research on suicide.  And I've doing somethings while you've been in here.  Your Mother and Father now know I speak English, and I've told them what I've done as well."

"Tina, what did you do?"  I asked, trying to get her to answer."  I'm letting you stay with me until your parents get their priories correct.  When you get out of here, you'll be coming to live with me in my apartment.  I don't know for how long, but I want you to be safe.  You won't be going to school for a while, maybe until next month, then everything will slowly get back to normal."  I was amazed she stood up to my parents, tiny Tina as they called her."  Thank you Tina, I'm really grateful to have you in my life."  She hugged me again, and kissed my cheek."  You deserve a better life than the one you have.  Your Mother and Father will be going to therapy, and I'll be taking care of you as they do.  Dr. Robert already told me about your regular meetings, and I'll make sure you're able to get to them."

I nodded, and she made me lean down.  She kissed my forehead now, and rubbed my cheek some more."  I love you Jerliko, and i always will."  I blushed a bit, and smiled down at her."  I love you too Tina."

After Tina left, I went to lunch."  Say, what is it like in Germany?"  Louie asked me as I ate my grilled cheese."  It's like here, but more people who are nice."  Louie nodded, and I shrugged."  Not people like my parents, they are nothing like the other Germans.  They are just mean people."  Louie sat there next to me how I explained to him how I was a mistake, that my mother thought I never knew it."  Wow, that's harsh bro.  I'm so sorry."

"It's not your fault, it's hers.  She should've been more careful if she didn't want children.  She just likes to blame me for everything, like I was  there when she got knocked up."  I rolled my eyes, and sipped my drink."  At least we get to leave next Friday?"  He said, and I nodded."   Yeah, and we still get to see each other."  We both smiled, and finished up our food.  We all sat in the meeting area, and Mary was smiling a bit."  My old man called me fat when I was five years old, so now I always think I'll be fat."  Ruth said, and I felt bad for her."  My Mom always told me to be a healthy weight, so I tried not to gain weight."  Louie said, scratching violently at his bandaged knuckles.

I had to force him not to scratch them, and was almost tying his hands behind his back.  El came in, and told Louie she would get him some lotion for the itch.  My battery was drained from all the emotion, so I went to bed for the day.