16.

Author's pov

Jennie was almost ready for the launch event. It was like a runway event where models will walk in the runway wearing this new collection.  She worked hard for this and she knew it. She looked at herself in the mirror once again.

"You look great" Taehyung said from behind

"Thanks

"Thanks. You look...handsome i must say" Jennie said with a smile across her face. "Liar" Taehyung mumbled as he came near to her. "I'm nervous Taehyung. I dont know if people gonna like these designs. What if something goes wrong..." She expressed while fixing his turtle neck's collar. "Dont worry. People gonna love it. You did great and even if something goes wrong...I'm here with you and to protect you" Taehyung assured her with a smile before pulling her in a hug, rubbing her back.

Both Jennie and Taehyung went to the red carpet for some photos together, linking their hands together. They did some pose for the photographers and entered the venue. The runway was yet to begin but guests, models, celebrities, influencer, family and their friends were already there.

Gucci's owner Kering was there by himself to attend this event. He made his way towards Taehyung and Jennie to congratulate Taehyung.

"Hello Taehyung and Mrs Kim" Kering said offering a handshake to first Taehyung then Jennie as they gladly accepted. "Hi Kering. I'm glad you came here and gave this event your precious time" Taehyung smiled greeting Kering.

"Well how could i have miss this? I heard Vantae is releasing a new collection and told my secretary to clear up my schedule for this day" Kering said with a light chuckle.

"I haven’t properly saw the collection yet but from what i saw in internet, I must say It's great. It have your signature style with a mixture of classiness and luxury." Kering complimented.

"All praises to my wife in this. She designed all of this with her hardworking team" Taehyung said looking at Jennie,Who was beside him the whole time holding his hands. Jennie just chuckled nervously shooking her head. "If you ever get bored working in Vantae, Gucci's door is always opened for you." Kering joked giving his card which Jennie gladly took.

"Someday" Jennie replied with a smile. "I will now seat and wait for the runway to start" Kering said as he left from there giving both congratulations.

"Was it just Gucci's owner congratulating us?Omg" Jennie mumbled. Taehyung heard it and just chuckled a bit before wrapping his one arm around her shoulder giving her a squeeze.

The event was going perfectly untill Jennie got a message in her phone.

"Meet me at the backstage area or else i will ruin this whole event"

It was from Kevin of course. Jennie cursed herself underneath as she was about to go, Taehyung came infront of her. "Where are you going?" Taehyung asked as he noticed the girl was heading toward backstage. "A friend of mine came...i need to meet them. I will see you in two mins" Jennie said as she left quickly entering the backstage.

As soon as entered Kevin came towards her. Before she could even say something he forced himself in her and kissed her in lips. Jennie tried her best to push him away. Jennie got the strength and finally pushed him away harshly but it took her to much time... Someone already saw a glimpse of it and totally misunderstood what happened.

Author : its Ramadan so i only get time to write before suhoor that's why late update lol. Updates can be late now lol. Hope you enjoyed it and a little bit drama here 🥰💋