13.

Author's pov

Jennie decided to post something in her main Instagram account with 1milion followers as its been days she haven’t updated anything. She usually doesnt upload anything as she gets hate or gets called Privileged

 She usually doesnt upload anything as she gets hate or gets called Privileged

Liked by 300000 people

Comments under this post :
________________________________

Boss_indica090 : I just love this girl. Her posts and all screams luxury for real. She should be a model fr. Thanks to @Thv we got to know her.

Jessica_for_you : Gurl why tf you always trying to show off? You dont even post anything without showing up your brand new luxury bags or something.

Yomom replied to Jessica_for_you : It's her money, her account and herself. Get a life

Sandra_beautie : This bag apparently costs 7k dollars!! How the fuck a normal Employee can afford this?Using Taehyung for money aren’t you? Gold digger.

Yomom replied to Sandra_beautie : FYI her dad owns a multiple hospitals around the country. Her mom used to be the CEO of CJNM Ent.  And she herself works as the head of design Department. She probably have millions of dollars in her bank. She dont need to use her husband's Money. And even if she uses that's her husband not yours. 

realmino : Slayy gurl
Jennierubyjane replied to realmino : ty bro. You youself dont look bad.

Riu709: 🤢🤮

Dimmien : she gives slut vibes doesnt she?

Yomom replied to Dimmien : nah you give.

Lovetaylor : Who is she?i recently discovered this account. She isnt a model or celebrity as much as i know. Why people hating on her and why she have so many followers?

Maddie replied to Lovetaylor : She is actually Wife of Vantae Fashion House's owner. Her Dad owns a couple of well known hospitals around the country + Her mom used to be CEO of CJNM ENT.

Tap to view more
___________________

Jennie sighed reading the comments and putted her phone back in her drawer as she decided to make some more typical Vantae outfits. The one directors actually want. But that's when her secretary came inside of her rushing and taking quick breathes. "What happened? You okay?" Jennie asked her secretary who shook her head and stabled her breathes. "Taehyung Sir wants you to be in his office. He have some important news for you" Her secretary finally said as Jennie nodded and stood up from her chair.

She got out of her room and thats when a new employee at Design Department approached her. "Jennie ma'am, i made a few designs you really should check out. " The girl said as Jennie nodded. "Seulgi, take her Designs and put them in my office and tell everyone at Design Department, we are gonna have a meeting after half an hour. Also you dont need to come with me for now" Jennie said to her secretary as she went towards the elevator and pressed Taehyung's office floor button.

As soon as Jennie entered Taehyung's room, She saw him standing infront of the table. It was looking like as if He was waiting for Jennie to come in. "Your idea...." Taehyung said with a Heavy sigh as he looked down. Jennie thought it got rejected so she just gave a sad smile to Taehyung trying to make it look like It's fine. "Got selected" Taehyung shouted. Jennie was too stunned to speak. She just jumped straight into Taehyung and hugged him.

 She just jumped straight into Taehyung and hugged him

"Oh my god. Are you being for real?" Jennie asked too excited. "Yes." Taehyung replied with the same energy as they broke the hug and looked straight into each other's eyes. The excitement Jennie had now turned into tension. His eyes fall on her lips as she bite them. "Can i?" Taehyung softly asked for her permission. Instead of replying she smashed their lips together. It was a slow yet gentle kiss.  The feeling was so different. They both have kissed others before but this time, it felt different, as if it was full of true love. Jennie's soft lips tasted like strawberries to Taehyung. They pulled away when air became a problem. Taehyung's lips latched to Jennie's neck. As he sucked softly in her neck first but then used his teeths to mark.

It was about to turn into a hot makeout session but just then they heard a faint knocking sound in the door. "Can i come in Sir?" It was Taehyung's secretary Lana. Both of them underneath cursed her for sure. "I-i ha-have a meeting... See you later" Jennie quickly made a excuse which wasnt false at all but she had some time before the meeting. Jennie quickly opened the door only to see his secretary.

Lana knew something was happening so she just gave jennie a teasing smile which Jennie completely ignored and ran towards the elevator.

"What on actual fuck just happened?" Jennie shouted and whisperd at the same time as she sat in her chair. It's not like they never kissed each other but this time, it was with Love. It was their first time kissing each other after their wedding.

"Ma'am can i come?" She heard her secretary asked. "Ye-yeah" Jenni replied as seulgi came in.
"You need to come to the meeting room i- wait... What's that in your neck?" Seulgi asked Jennie coming closer to recheck. "What is in my neck?" Jennie asked unsure. "A hickey"

A/n ; double update :) enjoyy