03.

Taehyung's pov

I dont know what got into me on that exact moment. My mind went blank and my heart told me to enjoy that moment. I can't believe i kissed a girl i met 24hours ago.

I sighed and opened my jacket, putting it back to the wardrobe i picked my phone from my bed. There is a text from my dad.

"I'm on my way to your place"

Yeah the day couldn’t get any worser. I know whenever dad comes in my apartment there is definitely something that's gonna be wrong.

I went to the kitchen and opened my fridge, grabbing a bottle of coke. Just when i was gonna drink it, i heard the bell ringing. "Here we go again" i mumbled to myself putting the bottle in the kitchen counter.

"Hello dad" i politely greeted shutting the door once he got inside.
"You are going to meet Jennie tomorrow for lunch" dad kind of ordered. "And if i dont?" i asked knowing whats gonna be the answer.
"You know better son. Unless you marry Jennie, you are going to loose the company. As a chairman of Vantae fashion house, it wont take me much time to kick you out from your ceo position. Or marry the girl i choose and become the chairman of Vantae fashion house" Dad said just what i expected him to say.

"Dad i dont wanna marry a girl i barely know. I dont even know whats her profession or even what is her hobby. I  cant marry someone i dont love" I said to dad and he just chuckled. "Last time the girl you liked cheated on you and was with you the whole time for our money. Atleast this time it wont be that case. And about profession, Jennie is trying to build up her own fashion house which i guess she dont need to once you both get married. She will also join you at business" Dad said to me.

"Dont mention Jisoo please...and Alright i will go to lunch with Jennie." I said to dad accepting my defeat. "Pick her up from her place. I will send you the address later on. "Sounds fine to me" i replied sighing. "That's it. I will get going" with that i saw dad leaving my apartment shutting down the door behind him.

I was waiting in the parking lot when i saw Jennie coming towards my car.

She opened the car's door getting inside, and shutting the door once she got in

She opened the car's door getting inside, and shutting the door once she got in. She was looking beautiful. Without realizing a smile formed in my lips.

"Listen, Forget about yesterday. Kevi- my ex was there and to make him believe i just did that and i was drunk as fuck too. Ugh It's so embarrassing" she said it in one breathe and the last line was like a mumble. I just nodded starting to drive.

"Giovanni's will be okay to you? Their food is actually good. And the view from there is also probably the best"
She just nodded at me. The whole ride was awkwardly silent after that.

Once we both got done with giving order, she said she wanna say something important. I just nodded.
"I bet none of us is happy about what our parents wants us to do. Let's do a thing, Let's marry each other but...take this marriage as contract marriage. After a few months, We will just say to our parents that this aint working." Jennie said to me playing with her fingers. What she said is perfect. "That's the best thing we could do" i said to her.

Jennie's pov

Nayeon and irene were right. Why wont he agree on it anyways. I opened my purse and picked one piece of paper. I gave it to Taehyung.

"Your parents wants me to join Vantae Fashion House" i said to him. "I heard about it " He simply said reading the paper. "Once we get married, i guess I'm joining you at work" i said and he nodded.

"I heard today at night, our families will have a meeting about marriage dates and all" i said. "All they can think right now is about this marriage" Taehyung said and chuckled. He was looking cute with a smile.

The food then came and we started to enjoy our food while talking about the food.

I must say he is a great company.

Author : yeah this is it. One comment about this chapter and next chapter will be updated.