04.

Author pov

"Let me just call a uber. I dont wanna bother you anyways" Jennie said opening her phone's lock screen. "Today is uber drivers strike. It will be very difficult to find one. Let me just drop you" Taehyung suggested."yeah its not like i have other options" Jennie said with a smile.

Taehyung was driving while Jennie was on her phone. "Fuck it" Taehyung parked the car in a side. "What happened?" Jennie asked putting her phone in her bag. "I just rememberd i have a meeting in 10mins"Oh i see. You can just go to your company. I will get off" Jennie said opening the car's door.
"But how will you go?" Taehyung asked. "My apartment is nearby. It will take 10-15mins if i take the alley and about half an hour if i take the main road" Jennie said pointing a alley and smiling.

Taehyung looked towards the alley and there were few boys smoking there. He got a feeling that its not safe. "Get inside. You are going with me to my office. I will drop you once I'm done with the meeting or tell someone to drop you." Taehyung said to Jennie. "But i can just take the alley" Jennie argued back. "It doesnt look safe at all" Taehyung said. Jennie sighed getting back to the car, accepting her defeat.

As soon as Taehyung's BMW stopped infront of the Company, One of the Guard opened the car's door of both side, then politely bowing as Jennie and Taehyung got out of the car. Both of them got inside of the building.

"Do you wanna wait in my cabin or in the waiting area?" Taehyung asked Jennie as they went towards the elevator. "I will just wait in the waiting area" Jennie replied getting inside of the elevator followed by Taehyung and His secretary. Taehyung's secretary, Lana pressed 15th floor button.

Jennie sat in one of the waiting area's chair. She grabbed a notebook that was on a table. Jennie started drawing a clothes's design. She loved fashion.

"You made that?" Jennie heard Taehyung's deep voice

"You made that?" Jennie heard Taehyung's deep voice. She nodded once she saw it was Taehyung who asked her. "I must say It's really beautiful" Taehyung complimented. Jennie just smiled at this compliment.
"I'm done with my work. Let me just drop you"

They reached their destination.Taehyung stopped the car. "You know what, i really liked that design of yours. I really wanna work in those types of designs." Taehyung said remembering the design. "Thanks. Do you mind coming to my apartment for some coffee? I can show you my other sketches" Jennie said with a slight smile. "Yeah sure i would love too" Taehyung agreed.

Taehyung parked the car and went towards the elevator following Jennie.
Once they reached the floor, Jennie got out of the elevator first. She typed the password and her apartment door opened as both of them got inside.

Taehyung was surprised to see Jennie's apartment. This whole place screamed luxury. Even though Its not like Jennie's appearance doesn’t scream. Jennie went towards the kitchen which was connected to the living room. "With sugar or without sugar?" Jennie asked Taehyung and he choosed the latter one.

While jennie was making coffee, taehyung noticed a few Sketch designs in her living room. They were something Taehyung always wanted but his designers failed to do it. He realized how much talented the girl is.

Jennie gave Taehyung coffee. "Okay so i never really showed my work to anyone espeically any professional but i want to show it to you cause obviously you are the CEO of Vantae fashion house. My dream fashion house. Just wait here i will get that dress" Jennie said and quickly went towards her bedroom.

Taehyung thought the girl would be a girl with attitude but the more he got to know her, the more sweeter she gets. Even though Taehyung just met the girl, He felt like there is a connection between the two.

Jennie came back with a outfit in her hand.

"So this is it" Jennie said with a nervous smile

"So this is it" Jennie said with a nervous smile. Taehyung quickly got up from his place and went towards Jennie. "I know its not that much good b-" Jennie was cutted off by Taehyung. "Are you kidding me?This got to be the best women's outfit i ever seen. This screams classiness and luxury" Taehyung complimented and it wasnt false at all. He was saying the truth.

Taehyung checked his wrist watch. It was 5PM. "I will get going. Let's Exchange the numbers" Taehyung said and Jennie nodded as both of them stood up. Jennie quickly gave him her number just as he gave her his number. "I cant wait to get married to you so that i can use these designs of yours" Taehyung said with a smile. "I cant wait to work with Vantae Fashion House" Jennie replied with the same energy.

Just when Taehyung was supposed to leave, Irene and Nayeon entered the apartment. "Jen you didnt told us you were alone at the house with a guy" Irene said with a smirk. "Don't embarrass me Ire." Jennie mumbled to Irene and turned her attention back to Taehyung. "Bye Taehyung. See you later at Dinner. Drive safely" Jennie said as Taehyung left the apartment.

When Jennie were getting teased by Irene and Nayeon, Her phone got a notification. It was from Taehyung.

"You wont mind if i pick you up right?"

Jennie chuckled at the message. She was excited for something after a long time. She didnt knew why was she even excited when this whole thing is litreally against her will.

Author : thanks for reading. Jisoo and Kevin's entry will be soon enough.