01.

Part one -
Jennie's pov

I posted this photo of myself in instagram with "boy thought he won but infact he lost" as the caption

I posted this photo of myself in instagram with "boy thought he won but infact he lost" as the caption . Me and my girlies were celebrating my break up with kevin. A toxic ass cheater boy. "Trust me girl it was his loss. He lost a beautiful lady like you" irene, my bestfriend said to me sipping on her cocktail. "I'm certain about that" i said to irene and winked at her. "Oh Jen aren't you supposed to have dinner with your Dad?" Nayeon, my another bestfriend asked or should i say reminded me. "Oh holy fuck i forgot" i quickly got up from the pool and wore a bath robe. "What's the time?" i asked them and nayeon checked her phone. "6:30. You are supposed to be there by 8pm" she replied. "Okay chill nothing to worry. Let's go to your place first then get you ready and then you will leave for your dad's mansion." irene said to me while putting her belongings in her purse. "Sounds great. Let me just pay for the drinks and pool" i said to them and went to the counter. "We would like to pay now" i said to the the girl in the counter. "Yeah sure....it will be 2350 dollars including tax and without tip" the girl reported with a smile. "Alright...here is my card. Take 2500 dollars. Rest is the tip" i said to the girl giving her my black card. "Thanks ma'am" she smiled at me swiping my card and then giving me the receipt. "See you around" i heard her saying. I went back to the girls and they were already all dressed up to leave the place. "Here is your dress. Open the robe and wear it" nayeon ordered me and i did as she said. "I will drive" irene said and went towards the car, getting followed by me and nayeon. I opened the passenger seat's door and sat there while nayeon sat in backseat.

We reached at my place and started looking at my wardrobe. "I again ran out of clothes ugh" i shouted. "Are you kidding me jennie?you litreally have more then 1000 outfits in your closet" nayeon yelled at me like she always does. "Yeah but not even one outfit is good enough to wear today" irene replied to her. "You guys are unbelievable" nayeon rolled her eyes and went Through some clothes and picked one white dress. "Wear it" nayeon throwed the dress at me. "Its not thatbad" i said and went to the dressing room with that dress.

When i came back, irene gave me a pair of long white boots, white cap and white fur jacket. "Wear them as well" irene said to me and i wore them.

"You guys are life saver" i looked at the mirror and said to them

"You guys are life saver" i looked at the mirror and said to them. "Obviously. I told my driver to drove you off at your dad's place since your driver is on leave and you drank some cocktail" nayeon said to me and handed me a chanel white purse. "Alright. Thanks guys love you" i said to them and went towards my car where nayeon's driver was already waiting for me.

One of the guard opened the car door for me as soon as i reached dad's house.
I got out from my car and entered the mansion. "Everyone is waiting for you at the dinner table" one of the maid said and i went towards the dinner table. There was another family sitting there. One middle aged couple and a handsome men i would say. o

"Here comes my daughter, Jennie

"Here comes my daughter, Jennie. " dad said to those other people and that hot guy looked at me along with the couple . "She is so beautiful " the middle aged lady said and i smiled at her. "Jennie dear, this is Taehyung and his mom and dad" dad said and i nodded. "Take a seat" dad said and i sat on a Chair. "We have been thinking it for a while now.....we want you both to get married" dad said making me cough

Author : :)