06.

Author pov

Jennie looked at mirror.

She wore a mini light cream dress

She wore a mini light cream dress. "And I'm all done" Jennie said to herself as she retouched the lipstick. She was going to Kevin's engagement with Taehyung.

"Woah Kim Jennie you look so beautiful" Jennie turned to see none other then, Irene.
"Thanks Ire" Jennie smiled at irene. "Tomorrow at night is your engagement right?" irene asked and jennie nodded.  "I saw Taehyung while i was parking my car. He was talking with a Girl" Irene said as Jennie grabbed her purse. "Girl?why" Jennie asked. "Aint no way you are jealous" Irene said and soon enough get a kick from Jennie. "Well Deserved" Jennie shouted as she left the apartment.

She saw Taehyung talking with his secretary, Lana. "Oh hey Jennie. You look beautiful" Taehyung greeted Jennie with a warming smile. Jennie mumbled a small thank you. "Miss Lana got her hand Injured while doing some work. Will it be fine if we drop her on the way?" Taehyung asked Jennie. "Yeah sure It's all fine" Jennie replied with a smile. Jennie sat at back seat along with Taehyung while lana sat on passengers seat beside Taehyung's driver.

"Can you mind holding my ha-hands?" Jennie asked Taehyung hesitantly as their car stopped infront of the hall. Taehyung nodded. "Its fine" Taehyung assured Jennie. "You are acting as if we didnt had a make out session just a few days ago" Taehyung mumbled. Jennie didnt properly heard it so she just ignored it.

As soon as they entered, Everyone's attention was on them. Taehyung the owner of Vantae fashion house is with Jennie. Obviously it was shocking. Jennie and Taehyung's hands were intertwined . Jennie was holding a gift on other hand. It was a Tiffany and Co's  exclusive runway neckpiece.

(Kevin)

(Kevin)