07.

Author's pov
________________

Jennie, wearing a white gown was standing infront of Taehyung who was wearing a black suit . There were atleast 500 people in the guest area. Even though the wedding was prepared in last minute, It was still full with people and reporters.

The priest cleared his throat gaining everyone's attention. "Are you prepared, as you follow the path of Marriage, to love and honor each other for as long as you both shall live?" Priest asked them. Taehyung took a deep breath nodding. "I'm" He answered followed by Jennie.

"Since it is your intention to enter into the covenant of Holy Matrimony, join your right hands, and declare your consent" Priest said as both Jennie and Taehyung intertwined their right hands. "Kim Taehyung , do you take Kim Jennie, to be your wife? Do you promise to be faithful to her in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love her and to honor her all the days of your life?" Priest asked Taehyung. "I do" Taehyung replied.

"Kim Jennie, do you take Kim Taehyung to be your husband? Do you promise to be faithful to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and to honor him all the days of your life?" Priest asked Jennie this time. She looked at the crowd and then at her Dad's face. After years she saw a Sparkle in his eyes. She smiled at her Dad. "I do" She replied to the priest.

"I Kim Taehyung, take you, Kim Jennie, for my lawful wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward,
for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us" Taehyung said looking at Jennie.

" I Jennie kim, take you, Kim Taehyung , for my lawful Husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward,
for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us" This time Jennie said this to Taehyung.

"Now the ring exchanging ceremony" The host said as Taehyung's mom came up on stage with the rings in her hand.
Taehyung putted one ring in Jennie's ring finger just as Jennie did.

"You can kiss your legal wife now"  Priest said as Taehyung's mom left the stage. Everyone started cheering for the kiss. Taehyung just gave Jennie a nod and kissed her on cheeks instead of lips.

"The holy marriage is successfully done. Sign these papers and you both will enter holy matrimony and wedding register." Priest said as someone bring the marriage papers. Both Taehyung and Jennie signed it in no time.

Both of them bowed to each other at the same time. Everyone in the crowd starred clapping. "Finally our kids are married to each other" Taehyung's mom said wiping her tears.

"We will take some photos." Photographer said as Jennie and Taehyung nodded.

"It feels werid doesnt it?" Jennie said removing her makeup while sitting infront of the dressing table

"It feels werid doesnt it?" Jennie said removing her makeup while sitting infront of the dressing table . After the wedding ceremony finished, Both of them came to their new house. "What should feel werid?" Taehyung asked as he entered their bedroom. "Like getting married. We are now legally married to each other. Something definitely feels werid. I mean i get that We will get divorced and all in just matters of months " Jennie explained. "Have you ever wondered... What if we fall in love and dont wanna get divorced?" Taehyung asked leaning his head on the door. Jennie looked at him. "I bet we wont fall in love and all" Jennie laughingly said. Taehyung just nodded as he realised the girl isnt comfortable talking about it. "Wanna have some ramen?" Taehyung asked.

Both of them were eating ramen now. "Mid night ramen definitely hits different" Jennie said enjoying her noodles to the fullest. She looked at Taehyung who was munching his food just like her. He looked cute and hot at the same time to her.  "Agreed. Are you gonna join the company tomorrow?" Taehyung asked Jennie. "Yeah and since we are on this topic, I actually will resign once we get divorced....On the mean time i will try to open up my own fashion house. But trust me i will try my best while I'm working under Vantae Fashion House as a head of design Department" Jennie said to Taehyung as he nodded. "Oh right. Let me bring something" Jennie said quickly going back to the bedroom .

She came back with a file in her hand. "Here is the contract where it says...its a contract marriage and we will get divorced after 8months. In these 8months we cant get intimate either. " Jennie said putting the paper in table. "I signed it already... Its your turn now" Jennie continued as Taehyung signed the contract. "Deal done" Taehyung said with a smile. "We will keep it between just us." Jennie said as he nodded.

Author : Jisoo's entry in next chapter :). I'm kind of disappointed of how this book is doing i mean i its my 7th chapter and im still stuck on 300 readers. Not complaining cause its alot. Like 30-50people are reading it but its not doing well as i expected it to be