10.

Author's pov

"Look you can reject it. You probably love someone else and i get that. Its upto you if you wanna reject or not. And if you agree then it wont make much of a difference, If we cant make this work then we will just get divorced as we planned." Jennie continued. She wanted to give their marriage a chance since she felt like she started feeling attracted towards Taehyung and have some feelings for him.

"You know what, lets give it a try. Lets actually be like husband and wife" Taehyung agreed with a smile.  "Do you mind me asking a question?" Jennie asked. Taehyung signaled her to continue. "Who is that girl from earlier?" Jennie asked taking a sip of wine. "Someone i knew. She is nobody to me now." Taehyung answered as Jennie nodded.

Later at night, Jennie was doing her skincare when Taehyung entered their bedroom. "I will just go to the guestroom and sleep. Good night" Taehyung said as he grabbed pillows from bed. "Wait Taehyung... How about you stay here?i mean we both sleep in this room. I can understand if you are not comfortable" Jennie asked. Surprisingly Taehyung nodded.

4months later

As time passed by, Jennie realised how much Taehyung meant to her. She enjoyed their fun conversation to deep conversations, holding hands, those small to long hugs, calling each other as 'husband' 'wife'. Those feelings were alot more then attraction. She feels loved around him. She feels like his embrace is the safest place for her. Separating from Taehyung have became a nightmare to her.

As for Taehyung, He realised he fall in love with Jennie. He was sure about his feelings but wasn’t sure if the girl likes him or not. He wanted to confess but is waiting for the right time to come.
Jisoo didnt contacted him in these 4months. He didnt saw her at the company either.

Jennie was on her cabin finalising her designs. Her secretary entered her cabin . "Ma'am the meeting is gonna start. Come with the finalised designs" Her secretary, Seulgi said . "Alright. I'm done lets go" Jennie said and looked at her finalised designs."call some staff and bring these to the meeting room" jennie ordered.  She was gonna show it to all directors and share holders. If they liked the designs then Vantae Fashion House will launch a exclusive runway collection.

Jennie entered the meeting room with her secretary. She was nervous seeing all these people but then her eyes fall on Taehyung who gave her a reassuring smile. "Good afternoon everyone. Thanks for l-" Jennie was cutted off by one of the shareholders. "Save it lady. Come to the point. We got other things to do"
Jennie just nodded and went towards the designs.

"This is the designs i prepared

"This is the designs i prepared." Jennie said unveiling the hangers.
"Why you think we should launch a special collection for these?" One of the Director asked.
"Well first of all, these both designs are very Vantae. Our company mostly cant make a outfit that gives a classy look for everyday's wears. Sometimes they are way to much simple or sometimes over. But i think these types of designs are the perfect for a classy everyday's look. As a women myself, I mostly cant wear Vantae while working cause either they're way to much simple or way to much. I think these designs are in between and what most people would love to buy. If we decrease the cost for this speical collection, i think our sales will sky rocket" Jennie explained everything then drinking some water.

"I appreciate the designs but reducing the cost wont be the best decision i believe" one of the share holder said.
"I think her whole idea is great in itself." One of the other Director complimented.
"You are a designer Mrs Jennie. Do your job and the production and finance Department will do It's work. The price isnt your headache. And about the design It's just fine to me" One of the shareholder said. Jennie just nodded.
"What do you think Chairman Sir?" One of the director asked Taehyung's dad.

"Just like mr lee said, Her design is amazing. Even her idea is but the cost will get decided by finance Department" Taehyung's dad shortly replied. "What do you think Taehyung?" Taehyung's dad asked him. "I think her idea is good. Not just cause she is personally related to me, I like her whole idea. This is what i wanted for our company to be honest" Taehyung said.

"The meeting is disclosed. We will have another meeting and will decide if the designs gonna get launched or not" Taehyung's dad said. Everyone started to leave expect Jennie and Taehyung and Taehyung's dad.

"Well done Jennie. You did a great presentation" Taehyung's dad complimented Jennie as everyone left. "Thanks Dad. I'm glad you liked it" Jennie said with a smile. "You guys should visit me and your mom someday." Taehyung's dad said..

After a while of talking Taehyung's dad left and it was just Jennie and Taehyung at the meeting room. "You did a excellent job. I'm really proud of you jen" Taehyung said showing a thumbs up. "Don't lie now. Alot of people didnt seems to be happy with the presentation" Jennie said. "Those peoples always have to find a fault. Ignore them and use their words as motivation" Taehyung said as Jennie nodded.

Jennie noticed someone texted her. She went to her messages to check the text. It was from a unknown number.

"Jennie, It's me kevin. Jen please meet me today at xxx place. It's really important Jennie. I love you"

Author : how you liked that?and what do you think will happen next? :)