14.

Author's pov

"What?No way seulgi. It must be a bruise or something" Jennie exclaimed denying what her secretary said about the mark in her neck. "I mean it doesn't look like a bruise..anyways everyone is waiting for you at the meeting room. Be there as soon as possible" Seulgi reported as she left the room giving a small bow along with a smirk.

"How am i supposed to hide it?" Jennie mumbled as she looked at the hickey in her phone's camera. "Foundation" Jennie said as she grabbed some of the makeup products from her purse. Jennie used the Foundation and concealer to hide the mark. She then wore a black blazer to make sure It's all covered.

Jennie entered the room just to see all her Department members sitting there gossiping. "Good evening everyone." Jennie greeted as she took a seat in the middle. "So we have a huge good news. Our designs got selected. Vantae is launching the designs we selected" Jennie announced as everyone smiled feeling genuinely happy. "Now we have alot of works to do. We first need to make a few attractive pieces that will caught public eyes. Then find some suitable models to promote it." Jennie said smiling. "How much time will we get for the designs?" Chanyeol, one of the best employee of this department asked.

"Well we got 48hours for the designs. I want everything to be done as soon as possible but we can't ruin the quality just to make it quicker. We have to overwork for this to get successful and of course i dont think anyone have any problems with overworking and getting a huge bonus" Jennie smiled as she explained it. "So lets start discussing about what kind of design I'm looking forward to?" Jennie asked before leaning back in her chair.

Jennie was in the washroom when she heard two girls gossiping. First she ignored but at the mention of her name, she couldn't ignore it any further.
"To be honest, Jennie ma'am is so good. She treats everyone nicely and she is litreally such a talented person" jennie heard Yuna, the new member in their design Department saying.

"Talented? My ass. Leave me and others but Chanyeol oppa is way more talented and deserving for the head position then her. She couldn't even get a chance to have a position in Design Department if it wasn't for Taehyung Sir." Hyuna said.

"I'm way more beautiful then that slut. Just few months ago i saw her in the club with a guy. I litreally can't tolerate her. Taehyung deserve better.Just look at her clothes bruh. All of them are from either chanel or other luxury brand. She is litreally using Taehyung for her those needs " suzy said.

This was it, Jennie got out from washroom and saw Hyuna, Yuna and suzy fixing their makeup. They flinched in fear as they saw Jennie getting out from the washroom. Jennie ignored them at first and started cleaning her hands. As her hands were almost done cleaning she cleaned it up using some tissues. "I dont use someone's money nor i need a man to buy me chanel" Jennie said throwing the tissues at dustbin. Before anyone could explain or apologise, Jennie left the washroom.

Jennie was going throughout some models when her phone rang. It was a video call from none other then her bestfriend Irene. Jennie first settled her phone using a video call stand. Jennie sighed and picked the call up

"Where are you going?" Jennie asked as she noticed irene was on a plane

"Paris. For a fashion week representing gucci . What's that purple mark in your neck?" Irene asked laughing.

Jennie cursed herself underneath for not doing the makeup once again before picking the other girl's phone.

"Mosquito bite" Jennie shortly replied as she fixed her blazer to fully cover the mark.

"Taehyung is a mosquito? I didnt knew" Irene laughed out loud.

"Enough of this bullshit. Recommend me some models" Jennie said changing the topic.

"Why you need to find model when your own bestfriend is a model?" Irene said.
"You are willing to work with us? I mean seriously? You usually dont work with brands like Vantae" Jennie said making sure. "It's just i wanna try something new and since my bestfriend works here why dont i give it a try?" Irene said as Jennie nodded.

"I'm sending an official offer to your company right away" Jennie said as she smiled. "Sign Jisoo up as well. She is a great model. And recently she is blowing up thanks to the new Dior campaign she was in. I dont personally know her but her poses looks so damn good" Irene recommended as Jennie just nodded.

Jennie was done with her and it was around 7pm at the clock. "Enough for today" Jennie said as she got up and grabbed her belongings. As she was about to leave, Taehyung came in her cabin. "Let's go home?" Taehyung asked as Jennie just nodded still embarrassed by earlier moment.

They both silently went inside Taehyung's BMW. Taehyung decided to drive as Jennie just sat on the passenger seat scrolling on her phone.
It was all good untill Taehyung suddenly parked the car in side. "What happened?" Jennie asked putting her phone in her purse as she saw Taehyung getting out of the car and checking the wheels.

Jennie decided to go out from the car to check. "Wheel puncherd...There isnt any mechanic near by" Taehyung said sighing.

She looked around first before saying "It's not far away. Lets go to home. We can just walk. It wont take more then 10mins" Jennie said as Taehyung just nodded and went to lock his car up.

"You know...i always dreamed off walking at night holding hands with someone" Jennie decided to break the silence saying this with a smile. She flinched when his hands touched hers, as he intertwined their hands. "Like this?" Taehyung asked as Jennie just chuckled nodding. Taehyung pulled Jennie closer to him as they continued walking further. "Sorry to bother, can i have a minute?" Both Taehyung and Jennie turned back to see a boy with camera.
Taehyung quickly coverd Jennie as he found the man suspicious.

"I'm a tiktoker. Can i ask you guys a few question?" The boy politely asked with a smile. Taehyung moved away from jennie as he realised the guy was no danger. Jennie nodded giving him the permission to ask questions. "Are you two dating?" The tiktoker asked as Jennie chuckled before showing him her wedding ring. "We are married actually" Jennie replied with a smile.

"Awesome. How long has it been?" the tiktoker asked. "Well 4months" Taehyung replied this time. "How did you guys first talk and anything special happened ?" tiktoker asked.
"At a club and we kissed each other at the same day" Jennie said laughing as she remembered the moment. "Dang! What's your job?" The guy asked.

"Well I'm a fashion designer and he is the owner of the company i work for." Jennie replied smiling. The boy then thanked them and left the place as Jennie and Taehyung continued to walk.

"Didnt we decided to not talk about that day's kiss Jennie?" Taehyung asked with a soft chuckle. "Yeah... We did but you know It's been a while" Jennie replied feeling embarrassed. "Well we can talk about today's right?" Taehyung decided to ask as Jennie stopped walking and stood there for a minute before nodding her head.

Author : enjoy :) dont forget to say what you think about this chapter and we are about to reach 1k readers. Ty everyone love ya alot