“Bud, my friend. Do you think I will not be able to do something that you were able to do?”
“What?”
Cale pointed to the Mercenary King’s slightly flushed cheeks and continued to speak.
“Sober up and lead the way. My friend is such an alcoholic.”
“Pwahahahah!”
Bud Illis laughed before opening his palm toward his mage friend.
“Hey, let me borrow a magic scroll.”
“You think I’m a bank or something?”

For this reason, Cale allowed the record to continue. Since everyone was still curious about this, he had no reason to hide it from them now that everything was over and done.
“Besides… they can’t hate me for it even if they do get upset about it…” He reminded himself.

The Poeff household’s survivor grumbled as he took out a bundle of magic scrolls from his pocket. They were all teleportation magic scrolls.
“I don’t need to sober up!” Bud laughed loudly as he handed the scrolls to Cale’s group. He then continued to speak.
“I’m always fine!”
“Fine my ass!” The mage’s voice was drowned out by Bud’s laughter.
“Haaaa.”
Cale heard Eruhaben sigh at that moment but feigned ignorance.

He could see the ancient Dragon’s mouth opening and closing as if he had something to say, but he didn’t care and quietly whispered to Eruhaben.
“I need to keep my promise.”
He needed to keep his promise of letting Eruhaben live many more years. Right?

TBOAH!Eruhaben’s eyes went wide, and his heart thumped strangely in his chest. Although he had seen Cale Henituse being selfless and reckless plenty times already, he’d also seen the way this young man always kept his word and never made promises he could not keep. However, TBOAH!Eruhaben had a very strange feeling in his chest this time. Perhaps it was because the promise was one that involved his TCF!World counterpart.  

Cale looked toward the group and started to speak.
“Those who want to come along even if they can’t go to the island itself-”
Cale saw Ron smiling at him and let out a fake cough before changing what he was going to say.
“You decide the team, Ron.”
“I will do as you command, young master-nim.”
Cale looked away from the smiling Ron and asked Bud Illis a question.
“Bud, where are we going? We can’t go directly to the island, right?”
The Mercenary King smiled at Cale’s question before responding back.
“Wind Island has a twin island. It is an island that looks the same and is located right next to it.”

Beacrox let out a groan. Beacrox started to speak as Cale turned toward him.
“…Alcoholics.”
He only said one word. However, Cale got the chills for some reason and turned back toward Bud. Bud took another gulp of alcohol before continuing to speak.
“That island is my hometown!”

TBOAH!Bud and TBOAH!Glenn felt exhausted seeing their happier and livelier counterparts talking about their home. It was a home that had been lost to them because they had to keep running from that psychotic White Star. 

The mage from the Poeff household quickly added on to Bud’s comment.
“It is Wind Island’s twin island. It has the Eastern continent’s largest and best brewery.” He continued to speak in a stoic voice. “It is heaven for alcoholics.”

They did not know what became of it after they died, but they were fairly certain White Star would have attacked it too – just to spite TBOAH!Bud since White Star promised to do so when he’d killed TBOAH!Bud in their world. White Star said he would burn TBOAH!Bud’s hometown to the ground because TBOAH!Bud had run and escaped him. He promised to use vicious and cruel torture when he caught TBOAH!Glenn too.