22: Under The Influence

Start from the beginning

"SUCK IT!!!" inosuke points his jagged blades at them as he dodges a claw at his face.

while (y/n) can use her powers and help them, they also needed to grow and toughen up their skills by slaying demons. It'll be too easy to give them an easy kill, but she decided to help out. She uses her sword to slash the male demons arm, earning a growl. The foreign girl was up against him while the kamaboko trio dealt with the female whom was more aggressive.

(y/n) winced as the demon scratched her arm, he pauses, breathing in heavily as he cackles menacingly, "oh my~, what delicious blood you have! I can't wait to take a bite!!!" He roared out, charging at her.

(y/n) grins, "i am not interested in vampires let alone a fugly demon like yourself!" She slashes the demon's arms and legs off, its tail slashed out at her, a pointy tip at the end similar to a needle. She dodged the attack, "woah!!!"

tanjiro, zenitsu, and inosuke finished off the female demon as the foreign girl dealt the last blow to the male demon, who whipped his tail last minute towards the kamaboko trio and jabbed the pointy edge into their ribcages just as (y/n) slashes the demon's head off. Before it vanished, it cackled menacingly at her, which confused her, "just like my victims, they too will become hungry until they are satisfied!"

(y/n) glares, "what the fuck does he mean hungry??! they won't become demons, will they?? oh no!!" she panicked, "oh wait...-" she realized the demon didn't give them blood and it's not like he can actually turn them that easily.

the abandoned home was now cleared of the two demons. (y/n) looks at the kamaboko trio, "are you guys alright!? did he give you blood!??" However, instead of answering her, the three boys began sweating. tanjiro stumbled back against the wall, a hand steadying him as his head was bowed. inosuke lays on the ground with one arm covering his eyes, jaw clenched tightly and zenitsu clutches the front of his hair, eyes shadowed.

sensing that something was not right, worry overtakes the (h/c)-ette, "what did the demon inject you with??! are you poisoned!?!!" She looks at them expectantly for an answer. Maybe it was a poison. That's the only explanation she could think of, and if her hunch was correct, she should hurry and get them back to shinobu as fast as possible!

still, tanjiro and the others refuse to say anything. his burgundy eyes are glued to (y/n)'s confused ones, his jaw slack as he heavily breathes in and out. His body felt unusually hot. He hastily wipes the sheen of sweat off his skin.

a frustrated growl, almost animalistic caught (y/n)'s ears. The sound of a soft thud brings her attention back to inosuke. The hashibira had ripped his boar hide off and discarded it unceremoniously, his pupils dilating, eyes full of hunger and lust which were directed at the foreign girl, whom upon realizing the situation, widens her own eyes.

"oh fuck..." (y/n) backs away as she now understands what that demon did. His body must have had some kind of toxin he created that he had injected something inside their bodies and now they have this crazy lust-filled gaze on her. Was it an aphrodisiac?? could demons even produce that kind of chemical!!??Nervousness erupts from within her.

"that demon is sick in the head!" She mutters under her breath. She finally figured out what went on in this place. He kidnapped his female victims and then played with them by injecting the aphrodisiac into their bodies before consuming them once he grew bored. The same must have been for the female demon and her victims of men as well!!

gross!!!

The foreign girl needs to think of a plan and fast, otherwise those three will....she shakes head rapidly, refusing to think about what could happen. She takes tentative small steps back without alerting them, "guys..." she slowly began, raising her hands in a defense motion as their eyes were intensely trained on her like a magnet, "you're not well. Let's head back to the butterfly mansion where shinobu will fix you right up..." she tries to reason with them.