@xxsoteria

• इन्हें समर्पित: xxsoteria

Hello fellow Wattpadders! Today we have xxsoteria with us, the author of the book, Princess Thief.

I am Abhipreeti (_abhipreeti_) and I have interviewed Soteria, a.k.a, xxsoteria.

Soteria lives in the country known as the Pearl of the Orient, the Philippines

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Soteria lives in the country known as the Pearl of the Orient, the Philippines. As a full-time architect, writing is her escape from reality. She began her journey on wattpad when she was in grade school and has been a decade long member of the community. Her belief in writing what she can't read fuels her passion in writing, striving for the best she can do.

At what age did you realize that you have a special place for writing? Are you currently or do you ever dream of one day being in the writing industry?

>>I can't remember the specific age but it is definitely in high school. I enjoyed reading since I was a child but only started writing after hanging on a thread of a certain book and wished for an alternate ending.

If you mean by professional field in writing, I can't say I'm part of it since I don't have contracts and just do writing on online platforms but I'd love to be part of it if fate permits when I'm not drowning from all my real life responsibilities.

Did any story, on or off Wattpad, inspire you ever and help you carve your interest towards writing books?

>>Yes, a lot but the Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. Lewis has a special place in my heart. The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe is the book that paved the way for my writing.. It was my first series and made me want to create books just like that. I also have several influences from the Brothers Grimm and other classic novels but what made me venture more into fantasy was Darkhunters Series by Sherrilyn Kenyon.

Then I was led to Wattpad by SGwannaB's She's Dating the Gangster and developed an addiction to romance genre. I also have a soft spot for historical romance authors like Jane Austen, Lisa Kleypas, and of course, greenwriter. She's my number one favorite author here and will never stop gushing about her with any chance I get. I aspire to be just like them and create stories that can evoke interest in writing for other people.

What is the genre(s) in which you mostly write your books? Do you think you are able to create brilliant plots when you write in that specific genre(s)?

>>Fantasy! With a dash of romance, of course, and some historical influences here and there. Basically, all the genres I mentioned in the previous question. But my main genre will always be fantasy. There's really no limit when it comes to this genre. You can create anything with your imagination and make everything impossible possible. But what makes it more challenging is the fact that despite its limitless bounds, making it logical is a different kind of problem to solve.

Authors' Spotlight Interviewsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें