36

"We're really going to the zoo? " Evie asked excitedly for the third time in a minute.

"Yes Evie, the zoo." I said smiling carrying her with me.

"I'm so excited." she revealed and I smiled. It was too obvious.

"Let's get going." Jungkook said walking ahead of us.

We got into his midnight black Range Rover and it was awesome, really beautiful. We stopped by the park to have lunch, there was a place he reserved for us.

"This is so nice. We should do this often." Evie suggested and I agreed with her.

The food was displayed for us to eat, different varieties of food, pastry, drink and fruits. After we ate I just sat relaxing under the sun, being outside in the open to natural air felt nice.

"Let's take a picture." Jungkook said and we took some together then I took some of Evie then she took some of us. They were all so pretty and we'll did a group selfie which was just amazing, we looked like a family. It felt so good, a pang of guilt washed over me for a second.

"The serenity is nice." Jungkook said after Evie ran off to chase a butterfly.

"Yeah. We really don't go out thanks to someone. All we do is go to work and back home."

"Well I've been busy and don't have time for that. Besides I hate being in public eye." more like love being the centre of attention. He was defending himself knowing fully well that it was his fault.

I said nothing after that, I didn't want to start having conversations with Jeon Jungkook, it wouldn't end well. I got out my phone going through social media, I rarely had time for that and a whole lot of things, he was making me as busy as him.

"We have an interview next week and a photoshoot. I've been rejecting them since we got married but they just wouldn't stop. We'd just have to do it."

I hate taking pictures with Jungkook because I'd have to be close to him in awkward positions and there's just this feeling when we touch, although I hate how my body still reacts to his.

"You don't want to do it?" he asked

"No it's fine. I even got some offers from some brands that I'd be willing to accept if that's okay with you."

"Sure but you don't have to do anything you'd be uncomfortable doing." he replied and I nodded, I don't like this new Jungkook, I wanted him to challenge me, shout at me not being nice, he's gonna make it difficult for me to keep on hating him.

"I'm going to see what Evie is up to." I said standing up. She wasn't in eye reach, I knew she was safe because this place was heavily guarded by Jungkook's bodyguards.

"Do I make you uncomfortable Park? " he asked smirking.

"Of course not Jeon, I don't just like being around you."

"Why, because you want to do some things to me? "he seductively asked and I laughed.

"In your dreams Jeon, speak for yourself." I smirked saying.

"Oh. I'm speaking for myself Park and I already have you in my dreams." he replied smirking.

It didn't take a genius to figure out what happens in the dream and I had a little imagination of what that will be like. Damn, I should stop thinking.