22

Third-person

Jungkook woke up to a body draped around his and it took him a while to realize it was Y/N. He couldn't believe he had gotten married and it was to her, he had no idea what he was thinking when he abruptly announced his engagement to her but he wasn't thinking at all. He turned to look at her, she was sleeping soundly and looked innocent like Sleeping Beauty. He had been enthralled by that beauty once, it was be witching and he thought she was a witch. She was beautiful, add that to her voice and smile and you'd be trapped in her. It would be like a spell was cast on you. She had the power of doing things, causing things with him no one else has been able to cause even to this day. He sighed heavily, the last thing he wanted was to have anything to do with her again.

Angrily he pushed her away from him, it was meant to be a small push but when he heard a loud thud he realised she must have landed on the floor.

"You..." she started angrily trying to come up with a word to call him but later decided against it. "How dare you push me off the bed?"

"We had an agreement Park, you are not to cross my side," he said coldly.

"And I did? The last thing I'd do is be that close to you" she angrily said having no idea that she was the one at fault.

"Believe it or not but you were clinging on to me so I did what I had to do." he coldly said heading to the bathroom.

"You're doing this to get back at me for last night huh? I'm sure you must have pulled me close to you so you could do this." she accused. She had no idea that she had wanted to be close to him and had done so.

"Pulled you? Your very presence annoys and disgusts me so why the hell will I want you closer?" he asked but at that moment the question wasn't directed at her alone.

By the time Y/N got to the bathroom after he had come out the first thing she noticed was a bump on her head and she began to curse him. She did all she had to do and went downstairs for breakfast. When she got downstairs a maid had asked her what happened. Spotting Jungkook nearby she thought of what to do to get back at him. After all, it was good to tell the truth.

"Oh, you wouldn't believe how I woke up this morning." she started faking a sob.

"What happened ma'am?" the maid asked but before she replied Jungkook came in.

"Yeah, what happened to you baby?" he asked sweetly, he had to put up an act in front of the maid but he also wanted to stop Y/N from going further but the whole thing annoyed her.

"Why act like you don't know, after all..." at that moment Jungkook was tempted to kiss her so she could keep shut but instead cut her off.

"I'm sorry that you hit your head on one of the doors, you have to be careful next time baby," he said putting a strand of her hair in place. "Aurora, get me something to use on this."

"You... Jeon  I swear you're so annoying," she said as soon as the maid left looking at him angrily.

"I don't think that word is used in describing your husband Park," he said annoying her further.

"Husband? Well since we're husband and wife now shouldn't it be Mrs Jeon instead of Park," she asked with a smirk.

"You'd never be Mrs Jeon." he angrily said.

"Oh, but I am already babe," she said with a smirk.

What do you think of Y/N and Jungkook?

Y/N'S POV

The next day they decided to explore the island, Y/N had thought of all the fun things she could do. Snorkelling, swimming, eating and not to mention sunbathing, she had to work on her tan. They had activities for each day and today was sunbathing. They were outside receiving the free ocean breeze. She was wearing a light blue crop top and dark blue short shorts with her bikini underneath. She also had her shade to prevent the scorching sun from burning her eyes. She relaxed listening to the calm waves, drinking cocktails and reading a book.

Jungkook , on the other hand, wasn't relaxing, he was attending to some issues with his resort on this very island. His upper body was naked but he had on a short and his shade too. Once he had finished doing what he was doing, he turned to look at Y/N, how relaxed she was and he decided to join in but soon fell asleep due to exhaustion.

Y/N was bored, the book of no interest to her anymore. She started taking pictures to post on her Instagram, after all, Jungkook had told her earlier they needed something for people to talk about, an update on their honeymoon. She turned to look at Jungkook who was fast asleep and laughed so hard she nearly fell. She started taking pictures of him to post. She got up and stood in front of him taking as many pictures as she wanted. of course, she had turned off the flash and shutter so he was completely oblivious. She posted the picture with a text. "My cute husband fell asleep while sunbathing."

Suddenly, she felt something hold on to her slippers and had let out a scream while jumping up but it didn't let go of her. She continued screaming and jumping till she fell on top of Jungkook causing him to wake up but before he could say a word the recliner crushed beneath them. Jungkook cursed as his back made an impact with the fallen recliner on the ground while Y/N still screamed. Jungkook looked at what was causing her to scream and it was a crab, the whole thing was hilarious and he couldn't help but laugh.

"You think this is funny Jeon? Get it off me," she yelled.

Jungkook continued to laugh taking his phone to take pictures.

"If this thing kills me I'd haunt you till I kill you Jeon . Get it off" she angrily yelled

A bodyguard that had heard the scream was the one who came to her rescue. Immediately he left she started hitting him repeatedly and angrily as he continued to laugh and even posted the picture.

"We were having fun in the sun when the crab thought it was more fun to join in the fun."

"I didn't know you could rhyme Jeon but I'm officially going to kill you" she angrily said hitting him.

"I didn't know you liked staying on top of me this much, don't worry I'd keep that in mind when we're having sex."

"That's never happening Jeon." she angrily stated making sure to hit him hard before getting off him.

He infuriated her and had ruined her mood for the day so they went back home. For dinner they had seafood, crabs and lobsters were on the menu and she got angry knowing Jungkook did it on purpose alongside his smirk. That night she went to bed hungry and angry.

__________________________________________________

IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY THEN DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND FOLLOW ME 🖤.

YOUR AUTHOR
augustdie