17

"We'd be going over tomorrow to go over the wedding plans. I want you to apologize to my mom and make sure we don't see it till then," he said coldly yet calmly.

"Apologize? I didn't do anything to her before she slapped me she should apologize and not me. I stated angrily but he just walked out.

I hate him and now his mom. They ruined my appetite and I knew I wouldn't be able to eat anything today no matter how hungry I get. I went into my room and kept replaying all that happened, I didn't expect today to go well but most especially I didn't expect it to be this bad.

_________________________________________________

"So what colour of gown do you want, do you have anything in mind, Tess asked beaming.

"Nothing. I don't just want a white gown and maybe something modern yet simple."

"Great. I have a lot of designs you can pick from, choose the one you love.

She showed me a book full of sketches, different designs of beautiful gowns, I couldn't make my mind to what I wanted but when I realized that the wedding was fake I decided to just pick the one I like most. The next thing was picking shoes. I picked matching heels to go with the gown and after that Jungkook and I went for the wine and cake tasting with the lady who was our event planner.

When we got to the bakery, the different cakes! saw got me hungry. They were so mouth-watering, Jungkook left me to answer all the questions about the cake and I answered all for the wine. We had checked out decorations for the wedding, the venue and all other things that had to be taken care of. I had wanted a simple wedding but his grandma had made sure it would be extravagant I wanted fifty to a hundred guests but now they were nearly a thousand. His family was large already and he had invited celebrities, business associates, friends, media coverage etc and I had invited no one. I called my mom and she picked, I mentioned the wedding wanting to invite her but she just hung up. I was sad, I just have to bear all this, it's only for a year after all.

Jungkook and I haven't said much, any information he had to pass He did through Mail. We only saw when I fixed him dinner, he still treated me like a maid any chance he got and I always ignored him which annoyed him further.

"We've chosen the hall and everything is set for the wedding I can't wait to see you in your wedding aress Tess gushed.

"You both would finally get married, I can't wait. Trisha gushed.

They were both interested in the wedding more than we were We can't wait either. Jungkook said smiling.

"I'd make sure your wedding would be the best and your dress the talk of the country for years. Tess promised with a smile.

It would be the talk of the country for years when they find out that the wedding is fake or when the bride doesn't show up. Now I'm looking forward to the embarrassment it will be to Jungkook it would ruin him, his company and the right for him to gain his dad's. Now that's what I'm talking about, I could feel a smirk finding its way to my face.

On our way home I decided to tell him I'd be visiting my parents. He never allowed me to leave the house and every time I tried, I failed.

"I'd be going to my parents' house tomorrow,"I announced and he didn't even look at me.

"T'd be leaving by seven and wouldn't be back till the next." I continued but he just ignored me.