16

I walked away although I had no idea where I was going to and could easily get lost I think they passed here.

"Grandma sent me to see why you're not here yet," Tess said meeting me in the middle of the garden.

"Good, I don't even know my way around here."

"Don't worry, you'd get used to it in time. So were you and Jungkook making out?" she asked wiggling her eyebrows.

Making out? Her imagination was purely scary and impossible. I wouldn't allow that. I didn't want to deny or confess to her claim and I just laughed.

We walked till we got to the dining room, there were different types of foods arrayed on the table. Because of the luck I have, I was seated beside Jungkook's mom opposite Jungkook.

"Go on and eat Y/N, who knows when you'd eat like this again." his mom said and there was a little smirk on Jungkook's face as she said that. She just indirectly insulted me.

"I'm not that hungry, I skip breakfast most of the time, I said standing up.

"Please don't be offended, I'm sure she doesn't want you to be fat in the dress," Jungkook murmured, to someone else, it might have sounded like he cared but I knew him.

Now I was offended, I have issues when someone talked about my size. They don't expect me to be skinny. I'm not fat I like to think I'm curvy. I was fat before and got insulted and bullied by it and I wasn't fully over that and that's why I work hard to maintain this shape.

"Y/N what they're trying to say is that they want the gown to fit you perfectly. His grandma spoke up not catching the hint of what they were saying.

"I'm sure it will. Jess said.

Of course it will. My fiancee looks good in everything. Jungkook joined in.

"Please excuse me," I said leaving.
I leisurely walked to where my legs led me to until I found myself in the garden. I sighed sitting on the grass, I don't think I could do this. I heard footsteps and knew it was Jungkook's, someone probably forced him here or he was here to taunt me.

"Crying baby doll?" he mocked laughing and I turned to face him showing him my perfect face with no tears.

"Of course not Jeon. It's going to take more than you and your family to make me cry and besides is baby doll not old fashioned?".

He didn't reply to my rhetoric question and just laughed. I think I'd buy buckets so you'd store up your tears you'd need it when the time comes."

"Oh, I'm sure I wouldn't be needing them. I'm done Jeon, I'm done with the deal go find someone else who'd be interested." I declared and he laughed.

"You know you can't cancel it till a year," he said calmly with a smirk.

"Well I'm on a rule-breaking spree today and I'm breaking the deal, it's off Jeon."
"You're very funny Park Only I can terminate the contract and right now it's on."