12

I spotted my cousin Camila walk in and I had to excuse myself to see her.

"Camy," I said hugging her, it was good to know that at least one family member decided to honour my invitation.

"You look beautiful Y/N" she complimented and I smiled. "I'd tell you congratulations but I'm not happy about this whole thing."

Great! none of them is. I hope I can keep up the lie.

"But I am Camy and that's what matters," I said and she looked at me questioningly.

"Are you really happy?" I don't think she was buying it if her looks were anything to go by.

"Yes, I am," I answered smiling and she just shook her head saying we had to talk She took my hand leading me to a balcony that wasn't occupied and then looked at me sternly.

"What are you doing Y/N, why would you want to marry him after everything?" she asked calmly but I could detect her anger.

"Because I have to let go of everything, I answered and she laughed.

It was going to be very difficult lying to her because she was there, she was always with me She saw me every day being miserable.

"You? Let go? Who are you trying to kid?"

This is going to be difficult, she's one person that understands me and I would need a lot of convincing lies to get her to believe. Camy isn't someone that can be fooled easily.

"Is it because of the money?" she asked stopping to see my reaction" Is it for revenge? I know you Y/N and you can't just let it go. Is he blackmailing you?"

"No he isn't. I'm not getting married to him because of that but because I love him."

"Cut the crap Y/N. I know how much you hate him Y/N, you hated him when you moved here, you started working for his father six months ago, is that all it took for him to convince you?"

"Yes Camy, that's all it took. You of all people know that as much as I hated him he was my first love and you know how hard it is to get over that."

"But you were over him already Y/N."

"I wasn't, I just had to make you all believe that I was," I said and she sighed.

"So you weren't over him? Y/N I know how he made you feel and your resolution about love."

"Well he broke them Camy, Jungkook is a changed man," I said and she laughed.

"I don't believe that bull shit Y/N he can't change. He is still very much fooling you now and you're being the fool you've always been around him. Maybe it's still he cheats on you when you're married bringing girls to your bed that's when you'd know he's still the bastard he Is."

"Camy he has changed, he's not the person you used to know."

"I tried convincing you not to date him then you ignored me look where it got you Isn't all the pain you experienced enough for you?"

I remembered how she tried convincing me but I thought he was in love with me, thought he was my first true love but it was all an act, a game and I regret not paying heed to her advice, I hope I won't regret it later.

"He wouldn't hurt me, I wouldn't allow it," I said and she sighed.

"Does he know? Did you tell him? are you feeling guilty, is that why you want to get married to him?"