35

"Not really. You can watch whatever you want to, I just want to sleep."

"OK. Goodnight Park." he said giving me a kiss on the forehead. I closed my eyes contentedly.

I woke up in the morning to Jungkook and I cuddling, it was kind of awkward yet nice. He had his hands around my waist as I struggled to break free. He must have taken of his shirt some time last night cause he was shirtless and it was a beautiful sight with his messy bed hair.

This was the perfect time for payback, I'd just push him off the bed. I mean who asked him to lay on the bed anyway. I started pushing him but all to no avail and I sighed in frustration.

"Just stay still." he spoke up with his eyes closed.

"Easy for you to say, let me go Jeon we have work to go to. "

"Okay." he said letting go of me. "Go get ready for work then if you're sure you want to."

"I'm sure now get going." I sent him off.

"That's what you're going to say? I took care of you when you were sick."

"So? Do you want a trophy? I don't remember begging you to. Oh wait, that's because I didn't." I'm not going to tell him I'm grateful.

"Still ungrateful af. " he said leaving

I sighed as soon as he left. I don't want to start being comfortable with him. I still hate him for what he did. I was surprised yet pleased that he took care of me leaving his job, not everyone does that and the fact that he did was melting my heart and I didn't like that. I can't fall for him again. I started preparing for work although I wasn't feeling too well, I got dressed for work and was taking my medicine when Evie came in.

"Good morning mommy." she greeted running to hug me.

"Evie. How have you been?" I asked excitedly

"Fine. Jungkook said I couldn't see you because you're sick." she said sadly.

"Yes but I'm better now." I said smiling.

"You don't look better. Is he making you work when you're sick?" she questioned unbelievably.

"Of course not. Jungkook is not that bad, he was taking care of me yesterday, I'm the one who insisted on working."

"Why? " she asked as if I was insane

"Because Jungkook needs to go work."

"Or you don't just want to stay with me." she sounded hurt?

"Evie, how would you think that?" I asked pulling her close to me and sneezing so I had to move back a little.

"It's true. You don't want me, you didn't even tell me you were getting married to Jungkook. You don't love me, it's just him." she was crying now. How on earth would she think I loved Jungkook, even more than her?

It broke my heart to see her like this, it just made me feel bad and guilty. "Evie, I love you not Jungkook or anyone else, just you. You're the best thing that ever happened to me."

"Then why don't you want to stay with me. Even my father doesn't want me. If you people knew you didn't want me then why did you give birth to me?" she didn't just ask that.

Her question wounded my heart. She rarely brought up the issue of her father and the time she did I always brushed it off then going to say why did we give birth to her, that was more painful than my break up with Jungkook and I couldn't stop the tears. I know I didn't exactly want her when I did but I never considered abortion or adoption, I had wanted to keep her. I didn't exactly like getting pregnant at 18 but it gave me Evie and she was the reason why I wanted to live. She is my motivation, the reason why I wanted to make it in life, to take care of her.