19

It was the day I've been dreading, my fake marriage, how fantastic This whole week had been exhausting, cake tasting, wine tasting, dress fittings and every last minute check-up. I also had a bachelor party with Rosie, Tess, Melissa, Trisha, Katie and Josie. I had invited Camy but she said she wasn't in town I didn't know if it was true or an excuse but I chose not to dwell on it I called my parents after the day I visited them and we had a very long talk with me trying to convince them but they were hell-bent on not coming so I was going to be walking down the aisle alone. I just wonder how it would have been if I was getting married to someone I loved who loved me in return I'd have been happy and today would have been the happiest day in my life just like any other girl's wedding but I hated today I was even getting a dream marriage any girl would wish for but I wasn't happy because I knew what this was and Jungkook wasn't someone that could make me happy.

"You look beautiful" Tess squealed and I smiled muttering thanks.

My hair was tied in a bun with several hair accessories which were pink, I even had a tiara to go with my gold gown. My make up was expertly done and I could say I looked like a queen.

"Jungkook wouldn't be able to take his eyes off you". Katie beamed.

The only reason Jungkook wouldn't take his eyes off me would be to make sure I don't run away. As if on cue my phone rang and it was Jungkook.

"I can't wait to see you," he said and I knew it meant I can't wait to get this over with, I had to smile telling him I can't wait to see him either and in a warning tone, he added. "Be there."

Getting to the venue of the wedding which was in a big church while the reception was holding in his hotel I saw some people I never thought I'd see and I rushed to hug them It was my parents, Camy and her family I was beyond excited, even if they didn't want the marriage to hold they were here to support me. Even if the marriage was fake I was glad they could make it.

"Thank you so much for coming," I said hugging them in turn.

"Although I'm not happy with your marriage to him I have to be there for you because you're my daughter and I love you." my dad said hugging me and I think I was crying tears of joy. "And besides I can't let you walk down the aisle alone."

"Thank you so much dad, I love you too."

"What about me, I'm here even though I hate the man you're getting married to." mom said and I laughed hugging her if only she knew how much I hated him too.

They just made my day, I might not be happy about the wedding but the fact that my parents were here made me happy.

We entered the church and the wedding bells started and I walked down the aisle with my father. My soon to be husband smiled at me and I did the same too. My gold gown was overflowing as my flower girls were at the front in their little pink dresses each sprinkling pink roses on the red carpet. My bridesmaids were in their dark pink dresses each smiling at me even though Camy was there. I felt happy, even though this wasn't real I had real people that I cared about who in turn cared about me.

When we got to where Jungkook stood my father placed my hands in his and a threatening tone he warned Jungkook. "Take care of my daughter Jeon."

"I will sir," Jungkook replied. Yeah right, he was going to make me his slave, his prisoner.

The priest stood in front of us and I was thankful that he was reading the vow to us rather than us coming up with one. We said the vows and exchanged rings as the priest pronounced us husband and wife.

"You may now kiss the bride".

Kiss? I had forgotten about that and I was nervous I didn't want to kiss him most especially in front of people I didn't want to get that intimate with hirn, he began to lean closer and I wanted to push him off but it would appear awkward so I stayed still hoping that he would start coughing or maybe even throw up.

He leaned closer and placed his lips on my cheeks and relief washed through me, Tess that was beaming in anticipation of the kiss had a frown on her face.

"Don't worry I don't want to kiss you as much as you do, he whispered into my ear and there's just something about someone, especially Jungkook whispering to me that's sensual but I just ignored it thankful that we didn't kiss.

We were at the hotel attending to guests who wanted to have a word with us. His mom had already warned me sternly not to pull any stunt.

"Y/N." a brown-haired extremely cute little girl I adored called out running towards me.

"Evie," I exclaimed excited to see her, picking her up and hugging her. I missed you a lot, so much.

"I missed you too. When are you coming to see me?" she questioned.

"Immediately I'm back from the honeymoon sweetie," I answered smiling.

"Why did you get married to him?" she asked and I sighed. She can be very inquisitive.

"Why don't I ask you a question instead, have you eaten? do you like your dress?"

"Yes. I ate a wot and I wove my dress," she answered smiling Isn't she so cute?

"We have to go dancing now," Jungkook said standing in front of me and I rested Evie's head on my shoulder.

"Can we do that later, I'm exhausted and I'm busy as you can see," I said expecting him to leave.

"Busy doing what? Carrying a child?" he asked in a mocking tone.

"And why can't she marry me?" Evie asked facing Jungkook. I mentally face palmed myself. Oh, Evie.

"She has important things to do besides carrying you that's why," Jungkook replied almost angry. Couldn't he even be a tad bit friendly to a child?

"I don't like you," she stated angrily.

"Little girl I don't care if you do," Jungkook said "Y/N let's go."

"How do you like him. He looks like a prince but he's not nice," she said angrily and I laughed. She doesn't know how much I hate him.

"Why don't you go stay with mom, I'd see you after the dance," I said to her calmly dropping her down as she nodded and ran off.

"That's no way to talk to a child Jeon," I warned.

"Let's get going, the guests are waiting," he said dismissing my warning. Oh how much I hated him. If he thinks he's going to make this year the worst of my life, he's in for a shock.

__________________________________________________

IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY THEN DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND FOLLOW ME 🖤.

YOUR AUTHOR
augustdie