33

"Have you ever looked at yourself in the mirror, how would you think I like your ugliness? You're fat and shapeless, something I'd never be interested in."

A tear slipped and I wiped it off. "My ugly, nerdy, stupid girlfriend."

I went into the tub letting the water enter into my body trying to think of positive things about myself. I had no idea how long I stayed till I eventually fell asleep.

"For God's sake wake up Park." the annoying voice I never wanted to hear again was ringing in my head.

I opened my eyes to see him in front of me. "Come on let's get you out of here. " he moved further to carry me.

Can't he see that I'm naked, even if I wasn't l don't want him touching me? "Don't touch me.

I'm not leaving here till I leave your house. "I angrily said.

"You're catching cold Park," he stated.

"How do you know that and it's not your business." I sneezed after speaking.

"You see what I'm saying, I have to carry you to the bed."

"Don't touch me Jeon, I don't want to go anywhere with you so just leave," I said pushing him away.

I was shivering now and I didn't like it, I needed something warm and for him to leave.

"Is it a habit of yours to sleep in the shower?" he asked a bit of anger detected in his tone

"What's your business where I sleep? Can you just get going already?" I angrily said.

"This is my house, if anyone should leave it should be you."

I took a towel wrapping it around me and got out of the tub. "Great, I'd go pack my bag." this was just what I needed, for him to send me out. I can't deal with him any longer.

"I didn't mean it like that." he calmly said.

"I don't care how you meant it, do you think I like living with you? I'm so glad you're kicking me out I won't have to see you again for the rest of my life."

"I was worried about you. Maria called that you were in the shower for hours, she knocked and called but no reply. he sounded worried?

"Well, I'm fine. Don't worry I won't be committing suicide in your house."

"Neither will you be committing suicide anywhere else." he firmly stated and I laughed thinking back to how many times I attempted suicide because of him. I know it was stupid of me but have you ever given everything you could give to someone only to realize it was fake, a lie, a game and he just discard you like trash humiliating you in front of the whole school about your weight and style. On top of that finding out, you are pregnant with his child when he doesn't even want anything to do with you again.

"I have a reason to live for Jeon. Don't worry I won't be committing suicide anytime." I said walking past him.

He pulled me close to him until our bodies were touching and it wasn't a good thing since I was naked with just a towel on me.

"Let me go Jeon," I said trying to get away from his grip.

"I'm not letting go of you Park, not now, not ever," he said holding me tightly.