Chpater 19

Olivia.

Unfortunately it's Monday. Again and I'm kinda scared to go back to school after everything at that party and going back to michah Cole Izzy and Charlotte after they basically ditched me, and since Antonio told me  Charlotte didn't care that I could've been raped. But maybe there's an explanation?

The only thing I'm excited about is seeing Enzo Sandro and Antonio and we also have ice hockey practice today so that's fun.

I finished showering and lathering my body and decide on a Jean fit today since why not.

I grab my big bag for my ice hockey kit and put my skates, helmet, gloves, hockey pants, my practice jersey, hockey socks, neck guard and mouthguard and zip my bag up I decided on just carrying my hockey stick and putting it in my locker at school

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I grab my big bag for my ice hockey kit and put my skates, helmet, gloves, hockey pants, my practice jersey, hockey socks, neck guard and mouthguard and zip my bag up I decided on just carrying my hockey stick and putting it in my locker at school. Enzo said they were picking me up today so I just put my ice hockey bag near the door and went back up stairs to pack my backpack for the school day.

 Enzo said they were picking me up today so I just put my ice hockey bag near the door and went back up stairs to pack my backpack for the school day

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Her schedule for today^

I walk back dowstairs with my bag on my back and making sure I take my coat putting my Vaseline AirPods phone and keys in my pockets.

I text on the gc letting them know I'm ready whenever just when I hear a beep outside. I'm definitely gonna have to make two trips. I take my ice hockey kit first which is so heavy and then my school bag and my hockey stick and jump in the back seat with Antonio who is being crushed by my hockey kit that I just threw in "my bad boo" I say laughing and pulling it off of him.

"Can I have the aux?" I say "yeah okay but no shit music" Sandro replies which kinda offends me because me?? Bad music? You're crazy.

"Just give" I say "attitude." Enzo says "sorry" I reply quick. I plug my phone in and look for a song and deciding on 'feel it. By jacquees'
"I'm gon make you feel ittt" I sing along as well as Enzo.

"Olivia this the type of song I'd put on if I were balls deep in you." Antonio says. I slowly very slowly turn my head to him "PARDON?" I say making them all laugh but I'm serious "he isn't wrong" Sandro agrees smirking at me through the mirror.

"I love making you shy princess" Antonio says lifting my chin looking at my lips licking his own making them wet and suckable. I look up them down and he smirks then lets go of my chin and turns away. "bro" I say annoyed "I am not your bro" he says with an eyebrow raised (🤨)

I don't know why I've never realised but I still haven't done anything with them and I'm desperate for some action.

"hey guys can I ask a question but don't laugh at me" I say "go on" Sandro says giving a quick glance in the mirror again "emmm when are we ya know gonna do something" I say looking down fiddling with my belt loop.

"What do you mean by that angel?" Enzo asks "I just mean ya know we haven't even kissed you guys just tease me all the time" I say "do you want a kiss princess" Antonio says locking eyes with me UHHMM YES??? I nod "mmmm I need words." Antonio says "..yes" just then the car comes to a stop I look up and we're in the parking lot "ohhh what a shame guess you'll have to wait until after practise he says being smug "Antonio you're actually so mean to me" I say genuinly annoyed "aww don't worry you can wait" he smiles and kisses me on the cheek.

"We can take your hockey kit to the Changing room for you so you can go to talk to your friends see what's up." Sandro says "aw thank you thank you" i say smiling "don't be scared to beat a hoe up okay? you got that stick for a reason." Enzo says referring to my 'friends'  "goodbye" I laugh walking out the car with my bag on my back and stick in  hand

I have around 15 minutes to talk to Michah Cole Charlotte and Izzy and I know they in study hall, I know they know they did something wrong because I haven't received any texts from them well besides Michah saying hey.  nor asking if I'm okay or if I even got home safe like what??

I walk into study hall and sure enough they're sat on the round table we always sit on I walk up to them and see Cole say something to Izzy making her look at me.

"Hey." I say dryly "omg heyy girl how was your weekend" Charlotte says. "Cut the bullshit" I say making them turn serious "sooo we not freinds?" I ask they all start speaking at once saying of course we are and all that.

"Okay then why haven't I got a 'hey, how are you after what happened Friday. Did you get home safe.'" I say "what do you mean after what happened Friday" michah asks "Charlotte? Izzy? You said she went to someone's place to fuck" Michah finishes.

"what the hell? You didn't tell them? And why are you lying on my name?" I say actually on the verge of hurting someone with this hockey stick.

"Wait so what fucking happened" michah says "she got drugged and someone tried doing shit with her" Izzy answers for me not putting what happened to justice like it was something not that deep. Michah gasps "I'm so sorry we wasn't there are you okay?" Michah says I nod

"I'm kinda put off about the fact you did not care that someone dragged me upstairs when I was clearly out of it." I say pointing at Charlotte "I-well-" Charlotte sputters. "Charlotte what the fuck is wrong with you." Michah says irritated  "Listen she was drugged and I know that's not excuse but it was not purposeful none of us would do that for the lie I thought you maybe didn't want the boys knowing what happened I'm sorry on charlottes behalf" Izzy explains I'm just not sure if they're being sincere Cole hasn't said shit and do I really wanna be associated with them after all this? Should I just let it go? Maybe I'm being over dramatic Charlotte was drunk. She probably didn't mean to.

"Okay" I conclude  "I understand" I finish "I'm sorry olivia I swear I didn't know I want in my right mind. I'm sorry for splitting up." Charlotte says giving me a hug "it's okay I guess, I'll let it slide because it's you guys" I say "uhm I have to go pshce see you guys at break?" I say they all nod "I have pshce too" Michah says and gets up.

We walk out of study hall in silence "olivia I don't think you should trust Charlotte." He says out of nowhere "what?" I question "yeah I don't think you should something feels off and I don't think I heard her apologise once" he argues well that's true "nah it's alright I'll give her one more chance.. she was drunk." I say cautiously "you telling me or yourself?" He says as we turn into our first lesson and sit down.

˚˖𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒✧˚.🎀༘⋆ ˚˖𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒✧˚.🎀༘⋆ ˚˖𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒✧˚.🎀༘⋆ ˚˖𓍢ִ໋🌷͙֒✧

hiii how we feelin how we feelin icl im
mad about Antonio not giving her a flipping kiss like what is you tryna say.

Olivia was om the verge of beating Charlotte up with that hockey stick 😭

Anyway opi on chapter and ratings? ->>>

👋🏾😚