chapter 2

As our professor started to teach i kept trying to steal glances from the mysterious gods next to me.

"hey olivia i wasn't listening can I copy your notes really quick?" Micah asks. "Yeah sure" as i'm handing him my notes my pen rolls over to the left side of the table of course reaching them
i slowly glance towards them and unfortunately they're paying attention.. the one time i want to conversate they start paying attention? "michah this is ur fault go get my pen " hold on i'm just finishing copying ur notes" i will push this boy infront of a bus tf.

i know for a fact they saw my pen roll of the table wiggas just wanted to see me to struggle. alright going in... "uhm.. excuse me" i tap the one next to me on the shoulder. "can you get my pen it just dropped over there and i can't get it". he looks me straight in the eye literally devouring my soul, then says "do i look like a slave to you?
get up and get it yourself" this man's ego is bigger that his forehead. "listen-" i was trying to argue until this white ass hoe in front of us decided to put his piece in "to me i think it's the other way around" he sniggers. FLABBERGASTED. but it seems it wasn't only me who was surprised by this lunatics actions because the 3 amigo gods raised their heads "who the fuck involved you? mind your god damn business" greek god #2 says the peeled chicken nugget turns back around sheepishly probably feeling stupid asf.

It's my first day in really not tryna cause shit already so i leave it and as i'm about to get my pen greek god #3 gets up and passes it to me. "thanks" "no worries bellissima" i don't know what that means but coming out of that man's mouth i don't even care if he called me a cotton picker. "Stronzo"   they both went back and forward in whispers, interesting them speaking whatever language that was just makes them 10x more attractive, chai.

after class i have a free period because our teacher is covering. i went out with michah because he's the only person i know right now that has a nearly identical schedule. "so how was your first lesson " it was alright" lie. "what do we do in free periods? "compare it to breaks and lunch we normally just chill in study hall, some people go off campus. do you want to meet up with izzy charlotte and cole?" i still haven't talked to izzy about leaving me but i'm just gonna forget about it because i'm tired of this and i've only been here for 2 hours. "sure."

we find them sitting at a table together talking and approach them "oh what's good" cole says while dapping michah up and i feel like i'm just standing there watching these people are not as welcoming as i thought or maybe it's just me. "so olivia how you liking school so far?" charlotte says which i'm pretty surprised at she probably saw my discomfort. "it's good thank you i mean last period was pretty fast paced though i was struggling to write all my notes" michah chuckles, "at least you got it down i was struggling to even copy from you " well of course you were struggling" izzy says emphasising 'you' we all laugh. i observe my surrounding as i see what looks like a football team practising / training this prompts me to ask about sports. "hey does this school have a variety of sports? " yeah for sure, there's actually quite a lot to pick from, what sport do you do?" Cole asks. "i do track and ice hockey they do that here? "yeah do you want me to take you to coach after school? " oh my god, yes thanks"

[time skip] (rest of the day goes normall.
after school.

as soon as the bell goes informing us that schools over i'm instantly exhilarated as the thought of ice hockey comes to my head it's my favourite sport as well as figure skating, something i've been doing since i was 9 my mum was the one who introduced it to me as she used to play until she was diagnosed with AF  which really motivates me to continue. "heyyy Cole " why are you so excited? " ice hockey! remember " ohhh, to be honest i'm pretty shocked you play not just hockey but ice hockey" pardon?.... "oh why? " i don't know you just don't seem like the person to play contact sports " what do i seem like then " i'm not sure yet " you got a lot to learn about me then" i chuckle "i like the adrenaline rush"

We walked while talking about my courses and just getting to know each other better until we finally got to the ice rink. "hey coach" cole says to the man preparing what seemed to be a lesson.

"Oh cole and.." he says in a questioning tone "olivia " yeah this is olivia she was hoping to join ice hockey" the 'coach' looks me up and down like he was thinking if he should give me a chance or not. before he opens his mouth again "yeah cours' " alright cya olivia " bye."

I look back towards the coach who's already looking in my direction, "so you've play ice hockey? " yeah been playing since i was 9 "position? " centre. " perfect we need a centre, obviously i'll need to see how you play and how you are with the rest of the team, your communication skills as a centre especially lucky for you pratice starts right about now i'm assuming you don't have your kit on you? " no sir, sorry" i figured if i didn't get in what's the point carrying a bag that's nearly the size of me. "that's fine it's understandable" man i love this coach. "we have some spare in changing-" he was interrupted by a loud echo "HEY COACH FELTON " yep they're here" he chuckles, well this is midly frightening i must have been showing it because coach picked up on it " don't stress it there quite welcoming to newbies we're like family in here and plus we need a centre so i'm sure they'll be happy" this is reassuring. i like him.

"okay follow me" coach says "alright team welcome back as you know we lost our centre to another school fortunately we almost immediately found olivia, if all goes well she will be our new centre" i kind of space out while he's speaking scanning through the team that's when my eyes rest on them, and it seems they must have found something funny because they all had smirks on their face.

__________________
weewww my fingers hurt.

olivia after finding out allesandro lorenzo and antonio are on the team😭 ok c y'all later