Chapter 11⭐️

Olivia's pov.

Smut warning

"Olivia" distant words say, "olivia" my name is repeated openingg my eyes I see allesandro Antonio and Enzo sitting up looking down on me. "Why are yall awake go to sleep" I say trying to snuggle back into the covers almost immediately after I am pulled out of my cozy bed with a lot of force.

"Enzo  what are yo-" before I finish my sentence I'm interrupted by enzos soft lips as they push into mine making my eyes go wide then half lidded finally closing, after awhile he pulls back and I catch my accelerating breathe only for Sandro to roughly turn my jaw around to him and shove his lips on mine before I'm even given the chance to open my mouth to let him in I feel a sharp slap to my ass, I'm not sure who it was but it was a hard slap I Yelp and let out a small moan and he takes that chance to slither his tongue in going in deep search through my whole mouth I'm pulled away and try catching my breath and open my eyes to see Antonio looking at me, examining me.

"You know olivia.. I've known you for what a week and a bit? Yet I have waited way too long, I don't think kissing you will be enough for me" Antonio  says taking his bottom lip in his mouth returning it wet. "You are going to let each one of us do whatever the fuck we want with you until you're a brain dead little whore. Because that's what you want olivia don't you?" Antonio says I look down refusing to make any eye contact. "Olivia is he not talking to you?" Sandro says I keep looking down. "Look at me when I speak to you" Sandro demanded almost if I was trained I looked up at him to see him point towards Antonio who is still looking at me waiting for an answer. I don't know if I was flustered or just horny because I don't know what made me do what I did next. "Yes" I reply Antonio looks at me with a dissatisfied face "yes what" he questions "I want you all to ruin me" I say looking up again to see them all grinning "strip" Enzo says way to calmly "what" I reply "did I stutter? Strip." Enzo repeats him self I Calmly stand up and look up to see them all looking at me expectantly "I-i can't with you all looking.." I say as I look back down then hear the bed spring and see feet infront of me, I glance  up to see Sandro looking down at me then down towards my chest and starts at the buttons on my silk pjs dropping it to the flor then pulling my shorts down revealing my black garter belt which I have no memory of putting on.

"Wasn't that hard was it mouse" Sandro says. As I'm about to say something I feel myself lifted up and put back on the bed nearer the bed post ass facing them, I feel quite embarrassed in this position so I try turn around only to feel a cold hand push me back down "stay still" Antonio says.

I feel someone come close to my neck, "olivia I'm going to say this again. We are going to mess you up, you want this?" Antonio says I think about it in my head for about 7 seconds then I nod slowly I feel someone grab my hair and pull my head back giving me a view of them all "words" Enzo says "y-yes". I hear someone's belt being unbuckled and a lot of movement then feel my hands tugged up and tied with sandros belt. "What are you doing?" He looks down at me "just making sure you don't run away" Sandro says with the most innocent smile ever then he pretends to think rubbing his chin "I feel like you're a squirmer" I'm about to disagree when I feel a slap to my ass cheek I yelp yet again "my bad bellissima I just wanted to see it jiggle again" I hear Antonio say I look to my right to see Sandro just staring  down at me with his trousers loose due to the lack of his belt "ass up" he says before going behind me I visibly tense then raise my ass. "Poor." I hear from Antonio then feel someone forcibly raise my hips then push my back down putting me in a arched position "damn mama" I hear someone whisper before I feel something warm slap against my right cheek I tense again "relax I'll be gentle" I hear Sandro say before he slams his dick inside of me.

I squeeze my eyes shut and cry out. "oh my God you're so fucking tight" allesandro groans out I'm still slightly whimpering until I feel a hand stroke my face out of curiosity I open my eyes to see Enzo staring at me with lust filled eyes. "Can't you take it" Enzo says with a cocky grin I whimper as Sandro pulls back out, expecting him to give me a break I relax a little only for him to thrust his big ass dick right back into me. My eyes tear up a little and shift to the end of my room seeing Antonio sat there manspreading and watching.

"Olivia I'm going to start moving." Allesandro says with a little growl Before I can even ask for him to go slow he presses my lower back down making me arch which somehow makes him go deeper I squeal as he starts taking slow thrusts which although I appreciate I still can't stop from moving around "I knew you would be a squirmer" Sandro says untying the belt and putting his hands on my shoulder pushing me back on his dick, balls deep I moan out "oh shit...I'm sorry olivia I can't hold back anymore" Sandro says and before I can interject he is already slamming into me.

Each thrust I feel like I'm greeted with that bright light but all I see when I open my eyes is Antonio and Enzo watching stroking their dicks. Noises I didn't even know I could make erupt from my mouth with each drill. I soon hear allesandro groan "you like that, yeah? Take it like a good slut" he says while speeding up "I-i think im coming" I say "oh? So am I just hold on we can come together" hearing I have to wait to release almost breaks me physically and mentally. Regardless I hold on until he hits a different spot making me scream and moan out, I immediately cover my mouth "found it. And move you're hand I want to hear you." I remove my hand reluctantly but keep my mouth closed as Sandro continuously hits that spot "p-please I can't take it anymore please let me come" I beg I hear Sandro groan "come" I'm after hearing his approval i immediately release everything that I was holding in and feel him pull out and shoot his warm load onto my back he lets go of my shoulders making me flop on the bed. I try use my arms to get up and stabilisse only to fall back down and shake. I hear chuckles before two hands grab my arms and pull me off the bed to the floor

"Get on your knees" Enzo says I pick myself up sobs prop my body weight on my knees only to be shoved toward Antonio before I can protest Antonio pushes the tip of his dick in my mouth until fully pushing it in. I nearly gag but don't as he pulls back out "go on" Antonio says giving me control, I slowly go closer to his dick maybe an inch away then open my mouth and take it in, I swirl my tongue around the tip hearing Antonio hiss I do it again just to get a reaction "olivia don't fucking tease me I swear t-" he tries to finish only for me to suck in making his cock trapped "oh fuc-" just as he tries to say  he groans and I feel him release his semen into my mouth, a salty and slightly sweet taste overpowering my tastebuds. He pulls out of my mouth "swallow, It all." I do as told and rest back on my ankles only to be pulled and turned around.

"Yeah your not done yet, spit." Enzo says I open my mouth and spit onto his long cock then let it enter my mouth again, Enzo has more of a rough approach than Antonio which surprises me. I look up at him "fuck don't look at me like that" he says I continue to look up at him "oh okay you don't want to listen now? Bet." He says as he puts his  hand on my head forcing my head forwards at his desired pace, which causes me to gag making him smirk. My eyes prick with tears as I see him roll his head back. "Fuck fuck fuck" he says  as he pulls out and lets out his white load onto my face moaning as he empties himself on my face and tits.

I fall to the ground "you look so pretty covered in his come mouse" Sandro says looking down at me I look back up with lidded eyes "she does doesn't she" Antonio adds Enzo just nodding trying to gain back his energy.

"Round two?" Sandro says with a cocky grin my eyes widening.

I gasp as I pull up from my position looking around  and seeing Sandro Antonio and Enzo laying down sleeping I look up and see my laptop open and the time is 4:13 AM I glance back down seeing my pjs still on, no garter belt. Then look towards my panties drenched.

Oh my God I just had a wet dream about all three of them.

__________________________________
dang first smut chap.. how was it..🙋🏾‍♀️🌚