Choater 16❗️

Warning, threat and violence. (Sorry I know another one)

................................................................................
"What? I thought you were going to say you wanted nothing to do with me" I say shocked "are you crazy?" Enzo says "so yall want me? What am i even saying who doesn't" I say and giggle "damn straight" Enzo says smirking at me. "Are you guys being for real?" I say still shocked "nah we lyin" Sandro says his sass coming back. "Wait but how is that even going to work we can't all be together?" I say "says who" Antonio says I tap my chin for a second, my mum would probably give me a stank eye but I'm  too old to get beat now so.

I blink a few times "I don't know how to answer" I say Sandro sighs "it's a yes or a no mouse." He says I look up to see them all staring at me "okay." I say quick "okay?" Enzo says "yes I'll be in a relationship with you all" I say, lowkey sound like a whore but. "Olivia come over here" Sandro says as he's the only one opposite us. I sit down next to him only for him to groan in annoyance and pick me up as if I weighed nothing and put me on his lap I gasp and suddenly feel insecure so I try lifting myself up a bit only to be pushed back down onto Sandros lap feeling the obvious bulge

I was wearing flared leggings that gripped my thighs well and a random tee and just as I was about to look up I felt Sandro put his hands in between my thighs rubbing both, "fuck the things we could do to you." I slightly tremble at his words and look up to Antonio and Enzo to see them watching almost analysing how I reacted. I look back down only for Sandro to push my chin back up making me make eye contact with them, I feel moisture build up in my pants and start to wriggle around in his lap.

"Well that's a shame" Sandro says as he picks me up off of his lap and places me next to him, stands up and looks down at me. I guess Antonio and Enzo got up too because they were next to him almost mimicking sandros position.

"We have to go sort something out." Antonio says in all seriousness the mood completely changed like that evil man over there didn't just get me SLIGHTLY wet.

"Now? can it not wait? we need to talk about this" i say "well I'm sure you don't know everything you want to say off the top of your head so why don't you write everything down" Enzo says which I actually quite smart. "Fine, wait where are you even going?" I question them they all stop "uhm our parents need us to do something" Antonio says "okay" this felt really awkward and i don't know what to do about it should I give them a hug goodbye? Like what am I meant to do.

I eventually get up as they're about to leave and give them each a hug then say bye. Once they leave the door I jump back on the couch and go onto my notes app.

"Hmm.. maybe we should talk about rules, yes okay 'no calling me a nigga' is definitely number one of that list."

Enzo's pov:

As soon as we leave Olivia's house I release a breath I wasn't aware I was holding in I'm not sure if it was because of the fact Olivia's ours now or the fact the mozzarella sticks I ate earlier tasted funky and I still felt to throw up.

"Leo do you have his whereabouts " me and Antonio listen to Sandro on the phone. Leo is one of our workers he's a IT guy can find someone with a name and brief description he's a literal stalker and the funny thing is, is that he only started doing this because he stalked a girl he liked. It is what is is though they married now so.

"okay thanks." Sandro says and cuts the phone. "Soo what happened to group c getting him and bringing him to the basement?" I say "he wasn't at home but Leo found out he's in a hospital, weak ass. His name is Cameron" Sandro says like he didn't probably break his jaw. "Well let's go"Antonio says excitedly I sometimes feel like I'm the only normal one they're both literally psychotic.

After arriving at the hospital

We find the room Cameron's in and decide to pay him a little visit he's sat in a relaxing manor almost snuggly he has balloons and flowers which genuinlymakes me angry because they obviously don't know what happened.

Without wasting time Antonio goes up to him and pulls out all the plugs connected to his body and slaps his hand over hismouth covering the loud groan that he released which made me cringe.

Antonio pulls out a needle and me and Sandro watch as Cameron's eyes widen. "See you in a bit darling!" Antonio says in a high pitch voice then stabs the needle into him and we take him out of the room and through the entrance  which is easier than we thought "bad day for Cameron" I laugh.

After getting to the base I get someone to carry the jackas to the cellar for the special ones making sure whoever took him did not take care while going past bumps.

We walk down to the cellar to see him already strapped and tied to the body table with all our special toys on the side which consisted of different chemicals, pliers a machete, some knives, guns different swords and ice cold water.

"Time to wake up" allesandro says slapping Cameron's face, he groans as Cameron doesn't wake up and goes to the ice cold water pouring it all over him. Cameron jolts up.

"What is this where am I" Cameron says still out of it. I guess he caught a glimpse of Sandro because he jumped slightly which we all laughed at. "Aw do you remeber me?" Sandro says "yeah you crazy son of a bitch you know you nearly broke my jaw??"he says frazzled "aww.. only nearly!" Allesandro says and fake pouts "I guess it wasn't hard enough"

"You remember him so do you remember olivia?" I say he gives me a questionable look "who" he has the audacity to ask I feel my jaw tick "the girl you drugged" Antonio says and like a light bulb lighted up in his dumbass head his eyes widened and he smirked "oooh the fine black girl? Cmon she was begging for it, tell me you wouldn't have done it" he responds talking to us as if we are all freinds here. I grab the machete "you know you really get on my nerves Cameron and you made our girl upset" i say "oh she's yours? My bad" the way he's actually being sarcastic right now is crazy. I slice his lower leg just leaving a big cut resulting with him screaming. "Shut your mouth" Sandro says  I pulls the machete along his face causing a big gash with blood now tainting his lightly tanned  skin. "Okay I'm sorry I won't do it again I swear" he begs "oh really? You won't" Antonio says to which Cameron nods repeatedly "okay go" Antonio says which nearly makes me burst out laughing "thank you thank-" he's about to say before Antonio shoots him in the shoulder causing him to scream again. 

"Brother can you not scream like a banshee it's actually annoying" allesandro says "what do you want from me?" Cameron says Sandro smacks his lips "Cameron oh Cameron I don't like you. You touched our girl and I don't really like other men touching our woman." He says walking towards the table grabbing the pliers "don't scream!" He says sarcastically as he cuts 3 of Cameron's a fingers off. Obviously he screams  good thing we got the cellar  soundproofed.

After allesandro finishes cutting off all his fingers beside his thumbs Cameron decides  to pass out. "Rude.." Antonio says "for real." I reply I grab the gun and shoot him in the knee. That wakes him up and again he's screaming.

Antonio goes back to the table "ooh this is new" he says grabbing a chemical bucket "Cameron feel lucky I'm trying whatever this is on you." Antonio says smiling  and walking over to Cameron jolly. He pours  some on Cameron's foot "ooohhh that sounds painful Cameron" I say as the liquid pours  onto his foot burning  the tissue and skin letting us see the bone.

"If I'm being honest Cameron I don't think this is going to work out between any of us and that means you've got to go" Sandro says in a baby voice while Cameron physically shakes "you know you shaking is ironic." I say smug. "Bye bye" we all say in unison as Antonio pours the acid  slowly over his whole body.

"Get someone to clean this shit up" allesandro says to the obviously traumatised man standing in the corner he rushes out I mean it is what it is.
We all laugh at Cameron's remains then go upstairs to get clean before seeing our woman again.

__________________________________
Oh my Lordy lord. Tbf I HATED writing this chapter Idk if it was the killing of Cameron or what I js hated it.

How we feeling about them finally being togetherrr are we ready for some real spice?

Who's you're favourite
Sandro, Antonio or Enzo😋
Vote!