Chapter 13

I walk over to them with their mouths wide open. "What" I say "you ride, you play ice hockey??" Cole says "I'm also a figure skater" I say grinning until everyone bursts out with laughter.

"Soo yall there's a party tonight and we're  all going" Izzy says "michah you're my wingman tonight" we all laugh at Cole. "uhm.. I don't think I'll be able to uh go?" I say questioning myself on what I've just said. "Whyyy" Izzy says "it'll  be our first party together" she continues and everyone agrees. "Okay I'll be honest.. I've never actually been to a party" they all gasp. "Omg for real?" Charlotte says and I nod "okay you're coming home with us and we're getting you ready" Izzy says excitedly. "So we're not invited" Cole says fake pouting making michah flick him up the head. We all laugh again.

Time skip to last period.

It's finally last period and we have about 20 minutes left I haven't seen much of allesandro  Enzo and Antonio I'm not sure why though. Just then I hear a buzz on my thigh. I pull out my phone to see 2 texts from the gc with me allesandro Enzo and Antonio.

__________________________________

Enzo🧎🏾‍♀️🐒: olivia we can't stay at your house today but we'll drop you okay?
Sandro🦧🤍: what class are you in
Olivia: oh don't worry I'm not going home anyway :)
Antonio💕💕: wdym.
Sandro🦧🤍: what he said.
Olivia: I'm going to a party with some friends :)
Enzo🧎🏾‍♀️🐒: the leions party?
Olivia: yeah actually how'd you know?
Antonio💕💕: no the fuck you're not.
Sandro🦧🤍: that party is huge every term and it's not somewhere a girl like you wants to be olivia.
Olivia: a girl like me?
Antonio💕💕: dainty, fragile, pretty, small the list goes on.
Enzo🧎🏾‍♀️🐒: olivia please believe us you don't want to go there.
Sandro🦧🤍: even if you did you're not going.
Olivia: ???
Sandro🦧🤍: you read the message did u not
Olivia: I'm going to take the heart out of your name.
Antonio💕💕: LMFAOO
Enzo🧎🏾‍♀️🐒: deserveddd
Olivia: okay bye see you in like 10 mins.
__________________________________

I turn off my phone. I'm going to that party. I go onto the group chat with me michah Izzy and Charlotte
__________________________________

Olivia: Izzy I'm going to drop my bike off at my place can you pick me up from there?
Izzy😍: yeah ofc what time
Olivia: hmm I'll probably get home at like 3:30 so 3:40?
Izzy😍: okay see ya there
Olivia: :)
__________________________________
They really thought I giggle. the audacity. Eventually the bell goes off and I pack up go to my locker and get my helmet. I walk outside to my bike and wait for Sandro Antonio and Enzo eventually seeing them walk up getting stares from everyone even the guys which even though I don't want to admit it made me feel slightly jealous. It's probably that dream messing with my head.

"You ready?" Enzo asks I nod in response and put my visor down and we set off. The ride home is quite quick with us talking at every red light and Antonio trying to kill switch me and failing when we get to my house they seem to all be in a rush which confuses me. "What are you rushing for am I that bad?" I pout sarcastically "yeah" Sandro says and I roll am my eyes to him which he responds with a pointed look "sorry" I say "we'll be back late just watch some love island okay?" Antonio suggests and I nod my head " okay we have to go bye mouse" allesandro says and they tell me to go in and I hear them zoom away. Which is my sign to call Izzy

"Hey girl I'm literally just about to park come outside" I end the call and walk outside with her blasting love by keisha Cole I jump in the back "restart that shit" I say enthusiastically and me Charlotte and Izzy sing our hearts out with the windows down stopping and putting out windows up at every red light.

We eventually get to Izzy's house and we rush up to her room after I'm introduced to her parents and I say hi. Izzy's room is a blue and black kinda theme and everything fits so well so I compliment her on it.

"Okay enough let's get ready" after Izzy and Charlotte both do a fashion run trying on different outfits finally picking out the perfect ones it's my turn we go through a few before deciding on this pink strap dress that goes well with my body.

Olivia's outfit:

"Damn we all look fine" Charlotte says which makes me taken aback but I laugh Izzy gets a tray  that I didn't notice was there before yelling "pre drinks bitches!" Me personally I don't want to really drink so I only take one then try change the s...

"Damn we all look fine" Charlotte says which makes me taken aback but I laugh Izzy gets a tray that I didn't notice was there before yelling "pre drinks bitches!" Me personally I don't want to really drink so I only take one then try change the subject.

"Let's go let's go" Charlotte says clearly a bit tipsy but she did take 5 times the amount I took so, "guess that means I'm driving Izzy says laughing.

We get back in the car and this time blast some flo milli

"NEVER HAD A BITCH LIKE ME IN YOUR LIFE NEVER HAD A BITCH LIKE ME IN YOUR LIFE" we all sing and the top of our lungs nearly losing our voice eventually our music is overpowered by the house we've parked near and Izzy turns the car off. "Okay olivia this is a big party and I know it's your first please stay near one of us I'll stay sober because charlottes already wasted" we look at her and burst out laughing. "Okay I'll make sure to always be near one of you let's gooo" I reply to excited.

__________________________________

So how we feeling I ain't spoiling but yall ain't gonna like the next chapter😭
Oh yeah my bad I haven't been updating im tryna start my new book which will probably be out in the next week it's 28/01/24 rn so probably in February. Also sorry for short chapter

Okay see yall later 😘