Chapter 10 (Dear him)

Wednesday,
1 February 2024

Dear Him,

It has been two days since I have talked to you. Many things happened. I guess you already know why I am back to you again.
Yes, I am again feeling afraid and want some consolation from you.

I have fainted two times in these two days.

First time when I got to know that he is coming in 7 days and second time is today.

Something unexpected happened today.
I was on my way back home when someone called me.

When I received it, nobody spoke from the other side but in a few seconds I heard 'the' music playing in the background.

You know about the music right? I have told you earlier.

I cut the call and before I can compose myself I received a text that says
"missed me ?"

I can't hold control on myself Dear him. And I fainted.

Am I boring you ?
With all these similar stories that I always told you. Don't you get bored?

I am sorry if I am doing that. But I have no one else beside you.

Oh yes, there is something else I want to tell you.
Don't make of me after hearing this.

I met a guy on my way to the university.
No it is more likely that I bumped into a guy and we had a little fight.

Well, that was his mistake but he said a lot of mean things to me.

He called me ill mannered.

He was rude. I said sorry to him although it should be him asking for a apology.

By the way that's not the thing that I want to tell you, the thing is that he turns out to be my history teacher.

Ridiculous. Isn't it?

I have done something embarrassing when he introduced himself.
Let it be a talk of another day.

His eyes.
Those chocolatey brown eyes.

His eyes are so similar to 'him'.
You know who I mean right?
I mean to..........Zafar.

I am mentioning his name for the first time to you right?

That Rude man has a nice name too. It was Haider. I don't know his full name. He is tall and masculine.
His hairs are black and little curly. His face has a perfect shape with a sharp jawline.

Don't think of me as a creep. I wouldn't have seen him so keenly if his eyes were not similar to him.

I was looking at him to make sure that he  is not Zafar.

I have to say he is good looking but rude.

Let's keep him aside.

Dear him, do you think that my life can be of a normal girl's life.
Atleast for once I want to live freely without any fear. I want to do stupid teenage things. I want to fall in love with someone who is kind, courageous, beautiful and who has cute smile with dimples. Who has low voice and talk politely.

I want something that is out of my reach isn't it?

                                                  -Farah.

🌸🌸🌸

Sorry for the short chapter.
All the chapters of Farah writing in a diary will be short because it will only include her writing 🙃🩷

Thank you for reading 🎀