DOWN WITH CP9!!//Chapter 55

Start from the beginning

"Eh!!? Hey... Don't..!!!" That must've been Luffy, "Don't try...!! You... Ha.. Don't start it!!!"

"RIGHT, COME HERE, BOSS CAT!! ILL BLOW YOU AWAY!!" Usopp raised his slingshot, trying to provoke Lucci even more.

"Are you an idiot!!? Stop it, Usopp!!" You'll get killed!!" Luffy was cut off by a painful cough.

"SHUT UP!!! WHAT CAN YOU, A HALF-DEAD MAN, DO!!?" Usopp retorted just as angrily.

"I'll finish him off!!"

"THEN STAND UP RIGHT AWAY!!" Usopp switched to a more encouraging standpoint, "AND DONT ACT LIKE YOU'RE ABOUT TO DIE!! ITS NOT LIKE YOU!!!" He took another large breath, "EVEN IF THERE ARE BILLOWS OF SMOKE, WE CAN STILL SEE THE SKY. WE CAN STILL SEE THE OCEAN...!!!"

Faythe turned watch them, her eyes widening at the sudden chills she was getting, "Usopp... Luffy..."

"IT AINT LIKE ITS HELL HERE!! Usopp screamed, "DONT ACT LIKE YOU ARE ABOUT TO DIE!!!" His body trembled slightly, "DONT MAKE ME WORRY TOO MUCH, DAMN IT!!"

"...I know... This isn't hell or anything like that...!!!"

"WIN!!! AND WELL ALL GO BACK TOGETHER, LUFFFYYY—!!!"

"OF COURRRRSEEEE—!!!!!"

They shouted with all their strength.

That was Faythe's cue to head back into the battlefield. Drawing her feathers, she rushed back into the fray. Her movement a little sluggish from exhaustion, but she'll be damned if she doesn't pull her weight through this stupid thing.

But thankfully she didn't have to battle for long as the side of the first prop had been decimated from a person's attack.

"The First Prop is...!!"

Faythe whipped around to see it as well. Her eyes searching. Her ears awaiting. Listening for the first signs of beloved Captain, "Luffy...?"

"Luffy!!?"

"Luffy...!!"

"What just happened...?"

And just as Faythe was about start running towards the prop, a scream reached the heavens.

"WE'RE GOING BACK TOGETHER, ROBIIIINNNN!!!!"

'R-Reporting to all warships!! Mr. Rob Lucci of CP9 has just been defeated by the pirate, STRAWHAT LUFFY!!!'

Screams of bafflement and confusion was thrown into the sky, "WHAAAAAT!!???"

Hands clutching the feather swords with all their might, Faythe couldn't help but release the most giddiest of smiles crawling up her face. In just seconds, she was jumping around, howling with laughter, "He... HE BEAT HIM!! HE DID IT!!! LUFFFY!!! YOUR THE BEST—!!!" She shouted with all her might.

"LUFFFYYY WON—!!!!" Usopp cried out.

"Got me scared for a moment." Zoro grinned.

"You finally did it, Strawhat!!" Franky laughed.

Nami smiled in relief, "Luffy..!!" She then turned to the others, "Guys, get on the escape ship now!! We'll set out!!"

Chopper was blubbering, "YAYYYY LUFFFYYY!!!"

Wyper chuckled, "What an absolute mad lad."

'GOOD JOB, STRAWHAT-SAAAANN!!! WUOOOO!!!'

Franky and the others froze at the strange announcement, "Eh?"

'I-Idiot, they'll hear us!!'

'It's okay, we're letting them know!!'

'BRO!! BROOO!!!'