"I see you're still crushing hard and he still hasn't made a real move on you, yet. It's such a shame." Harley frowned.

"What? No, I-"

"Hey, I'm not here to judge you. Just here to give a little advice. A test, if you will." Harley offered.

May paused to consider his words. He had come up with a test to help her without a contest ribbon on the line? There had to be more to it, right? Only one way to find out.

"A test?" May asked hesitantly.

"Yep. I call it the kisses test." Harley remarked, proudly.

Now this was when the blush made its appearance on May's cheeks. How he could possibly say that with a straight face was beyond her.

"Harley!" May shrieked in horror.

"Oh, calm down. I haven't told you how it works yet. No need to get your bandana in a twist." Harley rolled his eyes.

May frowned and looked away, mumbling something about not bringing her bandana into it.

"Fine. How does it work?" May finally questioned.

"I'm glad you asked. So, you know those little chocolates that are called kisses, right?" Harley asked.

"Yes." May nodded.

"Well, here is the plan. You buy some and go up to Drew with them hidden. You tell him that you have kisses for him as a surprise for something. Then you give him the chocolates and see how he reacts. And then, of course, you come back to me and tell me all the juicy details." Haley grinned.

"Yeah...thank you for your advice and all but...I'm not doing that." May stated, seemingly unamused.

"Party pooper." Harley pouted.

"Now, if you'll excuse me, again, I should really be going." May information him.

With that, she began to sped walk away from him, hoping that he wouldn't continue his pursuit. Luckily, she was able to get away and continue her way back to the Pokémon center.

However, along the way, she saw a candy store, and one of the treats in the window were, in fact, chocolate kisses. Which reminded her of Harley's little plan.

"No, no, no this is ridiculous. I'm not doing it." May stated, shaking her head.

She crossed her arms in protest, ready to make the rest of the walk to the Pokémon center. She wouldn't give Harley the satisfaction, even if he wasn't there to witness it.

Only to walk into the candy store. She told herself that it was just to buy herself a few treats. That's it. Nothing more.

Yet, the only thing she walked up to the front counter with was a bag of chocolate kisses. Not that it meant anything.

"There's no way it will work." May told herself.

She handed the cashier the money and left with only the bag of candy.

"Besides, this is Harley's plan I'm talk about. This is probably just some stupid trick to mess with me. Right? Right." May nodded firmly in agreement with herself.

'Then why did you buy a bag of chocolate kisses?' May thought.

May stopped and took a moment to look at the bag in her hands. But in the end, she clutched the bag protectively.

"Shut up. No one asked you." May scolded herself.

With that, she finally made her way to the Pokémon center. Where she booked a room and went in to go rest and refresh herself.