tanjiro had a deadpan expression on his face, "neh? what're you talking about zenitsu? we helped too." The poor boy was totally ignored by him as he continues to wail.

(y/n) pats the yellow-haired male, "there, there." She coos, making him sniffle. The group of four soon enter the train, where inosuke quickly attaches himself to the windows, cackling as he looked outside with amazement from how fast the train was going, "WHAT IS THIS MONSTROSITY!? SUGOI!!" His behavior scared the passengers. who is this mad-man???!!

zenitsu quickly apologizes to the men in their seats as he tries to drag an overly excited boar-head but he wouldn't budge. Seeing his desperation and the annoyance of the passengers, (y/n) came to the rescue again, lightly touching inosuke's bare shoulder, "inosuke? I know you're excited but we should focus on the mission, alright?" She speaks in a soft voice.

inosuke looks at her, white puff balls floating around him from her gentle touch. He removes himself from the windows and holds onto (y/n)'s clothes from the back as she followed behind tanjiro and zenitsu, whom was irritated by the boar-head's behavior towards the foreign girl.

"this rengoku person...he's the same hashira we met, right?" The yellow-haired male asks, glancing at the others expectantly.

(y/n) answers that with a grin on her face, "duh! I mean, how can you not remember him? He's hot!" She bluntly said, "his face is so cute and his hair is just to die-for!" She exasperatedly exclaims.

tanjiro and zenitsu felt a bitter pang in their chest from her words. Was rengoku her type of guy?? Do they stand a chance??  Meanwhile inosuke was still trying to comprehend the emotions he was feeling. But one thing is for sure. They all felt the same. Jealous.....

tanjiro opened train door that leads to the next carry on over and was immediately blasted with a loud, "UMAI!!" (y/n) peeks her head in and grins widely from the sight of rengoku. He was just so bby/bbg!

"UMAI!"

"UMAI!"

"UMAI!!!"

(y/n) walks further ahead, while the kamaboko trio were staring in disbelief at the flame-headed male. (y/n) is interested in guys like him!?? They thought confused. Then again, just from looking at him, he was definitely eye-catching to any female out there.

"kyojuro!" The foreign girl calls out, making the flame hashira stiffen as he turns to her. His eyes soften at the sight of the foreign girl, patting the space beside him as she quickly sits down next to him, his body warmth radiating off and making her feel....safe and protected.

They're on first name basis!!?! oh wait, didn't he tell her to call by his name at the gathering??

rengoku smiles at her, ignoring the kamaboko trio as his sole attention was on her, "ah, i see oyakata-sama sent you to join me!" She nods with a smile. He then darts his eyes to the trio, "and i see you brought friends! More the merrier!" He finally acknowledges them. Although, tanjiro and zenitsu think he purposely did it...

tanjiro soon settles across rengoku and (y/n) while inosuke and zenitsu take the seat next to them. The boar-head was banging his hands on the window glass and making a racket as the yellow-haired male tries to calm him down but ultimately gives up.

The (h/c)-ette sighs, standing up from her seat, going to inosuke and patting his bare shoulder once again, "inosuke, maybe you should sit down and enjoy the ride, m'kay? It'll be a lot more enjoyable, unless you wanna stick your head out the window??" She laughs, making the boar head want to do the second option...so he ended up sticking his head out the window, cackling.