17: Get To Know Another

Start from the beginning

(y/n) blinks rapidly, "yeah, no thanks." She faces forward again, earning sanemi's ire as she instead focuses on giyuu, "hi~." She giggles, making the poor boy blink in confusion as she stares dreamily at him. Did she...like him?..he thought no one wanted him around, except for tanjiro maybe, "god i love your blue eyes, it reminds me of gojo but his are crystal blue and yours are deep ocean blue! You're also really hot when you act all cold and mysterious." She ranted her thoughts out loud in english, confusing them as they had no idea what she was saying to giyuu.

"who is gojo?" tengen whispers to rengoku, who shrugs his shoulders.

rengoku, whom was sitting beside her, leans forward just a bit, his flame-like hues boring into hers with his ever-present smile, "i would like to thank you for what you did that day!! you protected senjuro!"'

(y/n) waves her hand dismissively, "no problem, rengoku!" She grins, "it just felt good telling your father off!" She snickers, "besides, i love senjuro! He's a little cutie pie!"

rengoku's smile widens, "nonetheless, i am forever grateful!!" He leans even more closer, "also, call me kyojuro!" He looks at her. (y/n) stares at him before reaching out and patting his head, noticing how his ears turn red and his cheeks had faint pink hue. Bby!

(y/n) then turns to muichirou, observing his dazed expression as he stares at the clouds, "find any shapes up here?" She asks, making him break his gaze to look at her in silence. However, the foreign girl continues, "i think that one looks like a bunny!" She points with a grin.

muichirou follows her finger, humming, "it does look like a..bunny.." he turns his gaze back to (y/n). He found everything about her to be odd but he was intrigued by it.

mitsuri soon passes out some green tea as everyone takes a cup, simply enjoying the limited free time they have before resuming their missions. None of them took it for granted as any day, one of them could...

(y/n) lets out a silent gasp, jumping in her spot as she feels something crawl on her hand and looks down to see kabumaru staring at her. She coos at him, petting his scaly head. He flicks his tongue at her once before returning to obanai, who glares at her, making her sweat-drop. damn dude, it's not my fault baby kabumaru has a good judge of character!!

The sun was still high above as the hashira, (y/n) and the kamaboko trio enjoy the afternoon together.

.....

"it's sooo hot!" (y/n) complains, trying to fan herself with her uniform. It felt so sticky and suffocating in this heat, "how the hell do you guys bear with this?" She whines, her accent always evident when she speaks japanese.

shinobu gives her a sympathetic gaze, "we're accustomed to it because it's protocol for us to wear it to signify our identities as demon slayers." She explains, "you'll get used to it." She pats the (h/c)-ette's knee.

Unfortunately, the foreign girl could not get used to it. She needed to do something otherwise she'll die of a heatstroke! A solution came to her mind.

rengoku, obanai, sanemi, tengen, giyuu and muichirou slowly widened their eyes as they follow (y/n)'s actions as she lets her hair down, the wind giving slight breeze. It was like in slow-motion. The locks draping over her. Her fingers made their way to the uniform, undoing one button, the cloth slowly opening as a peek of skin shows...

obanai swiftly grabs her hand, stopping her. There was a thick silence, as nobody knew what to say as the men were too frozen from her actions. mitsuri covers her mouth as shinobi watches amused; gyomei was simply praying, he couldn't see shit anyways. The kamaboko trio were too frozen to say or do anything, their gaze like hawks, red hues on their cheeks.

"(y-y/n)..." tanjiro tries to say but the poor boy was ignored, his face burning red while zenitsu had a noseblood. inosuke was wondering if she was planning to get naked here. Was she looking to mate!??

(y/n), who was unaware of the tension, frowns. She looks at the serpent hashira, "huh?? what are you doing??" She tilts head in confusion, brows furrowed.

"me!??" obanai narrows his eyes, his hand still clasped over hers firmly, "what about you!? you were going to strip without even a sliver of shame!?" He argues. His explanation making the foreign girl even more confused by his words. What?? Strip??!

(y/n) rolls her eyes, smacking obanai's hand off hers, "what the hell is wrong with you?! what makes you think i would strip here!? In the open of all places!?" She continues to unbutton her uniform, taking it off to reveal her tank top (her modern clothing she first wore because all girls need a tank top). She sighs in relief as the breeze sweeps over her, "much better~." She shivers in delight.

"indeed~." tengen flirts, liking the view he was seeing. He earned a smack on the back of his head from shinobu. He rubs the spot, grinning widely.

Although her clothes were...slightly decent?. Her tank top still showed the cleavage of her chest and her bare neck and shoulders. Since (y/n) did not have proper clothing on, rengoku takes off his haori and drapes it over the foreign girl with a warm smile since she was complaining how hot it was, it should be loose just enough.

The (h/c)-ette grins gratefully at him, slipping her arms into the sleeves that the ends hung over. She giggled, "woah, this reminds me of naruto!" She exclaims, standing up as the hashira along with the kamaboko trio watch her with curiosity.

The (h/c)-ette runs around naruto style, the sleeves flapping behind her as she laughs at the ridiculousness of it.

rengoku bursts out laughing, "such vigor and energy!!" He loudly exclaims while crossing his arms, although he did like seeing her in his clothes...he thinks appreciatively.

sanemi clicks his tongue as he averts his eyes from the (h/c)-ette, trying to clear his mind of sinful thoughts, "what vigor and energy? She's just a dumbass." He snidely remarks. Unfortunately for him, (y/n) heard him and snaps her head to him, rushing towards him with a glare.

"excuse me?" (y/n) snaps back with her sassy attitude, "who're you calling dumbass? cause i'm sure you meant yourself!" She points at him, frowning, "i mean, no offense dude, but you look like a crazy person, it's no wonder girls don't like you!"

sanemi glares, standing up as he stomps towards her, "HAH!?" She squeaks, running to sit in between rengoku and tengen, "save me!!" She cries as the wind hashira came closer, his face spelled death.

tengen laughs, taking this opportunity to sneak his arm around her waist, pulling her close, "now, now, sanemi! calm down and enjoy the pleasant atmosphere!!" He tightens his grip on the foreign girl, making the wind hashira snap his eyes to his hand followed by a few others...—

"....hmph..." sanemi sat back down, only this time he was glaring at tengen, who ignored his gaze purposely.

(y/n) ignored him as she continues interacting with the hashira and her friends, a smile on her face.

TAISHO SECRETS
. sanemi wanted to bite tengen's hand off.
. giyu felt warm when (y/n) spoke to him.
. giyu is happy (y/n) talks to him.
. tengen has feelings for (y/n).
. rengoku wants to court (y/n).
. rengoku see's (y/n) as wifey material.
. iguro is salty kabumaru likes (y/n).
. the hashira men were not ready to see (y/n) strip.

a/n: enjoy!!