7. Thawed

Evan looked up to see Y/Ns frozen form. "Y/N!"

He held his hands to his mouth before hesitantly reaching for her face. "Oh Y/N... no no please no!" He cried before running his thumbs across her cheeks.

He gazed upon her frozen face before completely losing it and sobbing.
He placed his forehead against hers before his head fell onto her shoulder as he cried.

"Y/N?!" Olaf said in disbelief.

Evan still hung on her body as everyone crowded around.

Anna let out a sob but covered it with her hand as she laid her head on Kristoffs shoulder.
He wrapped an arm around Anna and frowned for Y/N as he looked at the ground.

But then Y/N chest started to warm, and slowly started to defrost as the natural colour of her coat came back.

From her heart area, her whole body began to come back  with vibrant colours.
Olaf and Sven were first to notice with a gasp.

Then Anna, who gasped which caused Kristoff to look up, his eyes widened.

"Oh!" Y/N breathed out when she finally defrosted, slightly stumbling at Evan's weight draped on her.
Evan felt her move and looked up. "Y/N?!"

"...hi!" Y/N grinned happily before they quickly hugged each other tightly, Evan rubbed his cheek into her shoulder.

"You sacrificed yourself.. for me?" Evan pulled away from Y/N, a hand on her cheek as she held onto his arm.

Y/Ns face fell. "Of course I did."

"Y/N!" Y/N turned towards Anna as she threw herself over Y/N. "I'm so glad you're okay!"

"Me too!" Y/N sighed happily as she hugged Anna tightly.

"Anna!" Evan gasped and turned to Anna, also now hugging her tightly. "You're alive!"

Olaf gasped. "An act of true love with thaw a frozen heart!"

"So..." Y/N looked to Anna and Evan  in confusion. "I saved myself?"

"Heck yeah you did!"
The two girls high-fived and giggled, but Y/Ns giggles stopped when she locked eyes with Evan. he was just grinning wildly at her.

"Act of true love?"

"Yeah." Y/N said in a duh voice. "What about it?" She wasn't sure what to do or say.

Evan continued to grin and took a step closer to Y/N, who started to blush deeply.
Anna bit on her fingernails in excitement.
"Y/N-" Evan said slowly, grabbing hold of her hands.

"Yeah?"

"Is there something you'd like to say to me?"

"No." Y/N was avoiding all eye contact.

"You sure?"

"Actually yes." Y/N crossed her arms angrily. "How could you run away like that without saying goodbye?!"
It was just a tactic to try and change the subject. It didn't work thought because Evan still grinned at her.

"Just kiss already." Kristoff yelled impatiently, but was still grinning at them however.

Evan caressed Y/Ns cheek who still avoided looking at him cause she was too nervous, so Evan slowly went in for a kiss.

And after a second when their lips connected Y/N felt comfortable enough to kissed back, hugging eachother tightly as they did so.

When they pulled away Y/N grinned into his chest to hide her face from the crowd.