6. Anxiety

I feel like I didn't break these up properly. Chapter 6 and already coming close to the end. But eh, oh well

Maybe it's my hopeless romantic self. But I think Hans really did like Anna until like, he realised what he could have? Idk.

Like he literally said "we're here to find princess Anna, but no harm is to come to the queen." And then he PUSHED Elsa so she wouldn't die by her chandelier.

Unless he's just a really good manipulator. And knows how to be the hero. Which is probably it.

BUT STILL

———

Hans eyes widened as he ran into the room where Evan had the dukes men pinned.
One was stuck up against the wall and Evan worked angrily on the other, slowly pushing him to fall off the balcony.

"King Evan!"

Hans voice if anything, made Evan even angrier.
"Don't be the monster they fear you are!"

That completely shut Evan down. He stopped pushing the man off the balcony and turned back to Hans in shock.

The other man who was pinned started to aim his crossbow for Evan.
Hans took notice and quickly ran for the man, mixing the crossbow up.

So the arrow released shot through the chandelier hanging above Evan.

Evan gasped before quickly running away, the chard's of ice crashed into the floor causing Evan to slip and black out.

———

Evan stirred awake, a small pillow has been placed under his head.

His eyes slowly started to focus as he realised he was in the dungeon.
At first he thought that it was a joke Y/N was playing at him in response to his little joke a day ago.

But he quickly came to his senses. He sat up from the stone bed and room notice of the window, light shining through.

He stood up quickly as went to look out, only to find that his hands were cuffed all over and he was limited with how far away he could walk.
Y/N would kill whoever did this. He thought.

He looked out the window as best as he could, and like Anna and Y/N had told him, Arendelle was frozen over.
"No! What have I done?!" He muttered to himself in disbelief.

Suddenly, the door opened.

He turned to see Hans walking in with a lantern. Hans placed the lantern down and Evan was quick to scold him.

"Why did you bring me here?" His jaw clenched.

"I couldn't just let them kill you." Hans replied, rubbing his arms to warm himself.

"But I'm a danger to Arendelle." Evan said, glancing at his cuffed hands and back up to Hans.
"Get Y/N."

Hans paused. "Y/N has not returned. Neither has Anna."

"What?!"
Evan turned to look back out the window, his head coming up with the worst possible scenarios.

"If you would just... stop the winter. Bring back Summer. Please." Hans begged.