4. Frozen hearts

I am so excited for frozen 2. You'll find out what I have planned in the very last chapter where I ask you guys for your opinion.

"So how exactly are you guys planning to stop this weather?" Kristoff asked Anna and Y/N and the walked further up the mountain.

Where the walked, an alarming amount of ice spikes were facing there way.
Y/N frowned, she actually didn't know what the plan was.
"Just gonna wing it." Kristoff mouth fell slightly agape.

"Oh I am gonna talk to my brother." Anna laughed.

"That's your plan? My ice business is riding on you talking to your brother and you just figuring it out!?"

"Yep!"

Kristoff yelped as his nose just barely got stabbed by an ice spike.
"And you're not at all afraid of him?"

"Why would I be?"

"Evan isn't someone to be feared!" Y/N said frustratedly, turning to Kristoff. "He genuinely wouldn't hurt a fly. He's so soft spoken and gentle. most of the time anyway." She mumbled the last part, turning around to keep walking.
"Can everyone please stop talking about him like he's a danger?!"

Kristoff and Anna shared a wide eyed glance at Y/Ns small snap before slightly smirking.

"And you're... not in love with him?" Anna asked teasingly.

"No." Y/N spat. "That'd be so weird."

"I don't believe it." Kristoff smirked, crossing his arms.

"Nor do I!" Olaf interjected from the front, turning around to point a finger before facing the front again.

"You likeeee him, don't you?" Kristoff continued to tease, Anna but on her entire bottom lip, silently squealing as she jumped on the spot.

Y/N gritted her teeth before turning back around to Kristoff and Anna. "If either of you ever tell him, I will actually run far far away and never come back. He will never let me hear the end of it."

"Promise?" Kristoff teased, Y/N glared at him.

"... I wish I let you fall off that cliff." Y/N muttered before stomping ahead.

"Don't worry Y/N!" Anna called. "I will take your secret to the grave! Princesses honour." She held one hand over her heart and the other in the air like she was taking an oath.

Both Kristoff and Anna giggled to each other when Y/N replied in loud angry grunts.

"I bet he's the nicest, gentlest, warmest person ever!" Olaf said excitedly, not seeing that he had run straight into a spike.
"Oh look at that" he played with the end on the spike that had gone through him. "I've been impaled." He giggled.

———

"What now?" Anna asked as they came towards a cliff with a large wall of rock. Kristoff hummed in thought.

"It to steep." He shook his head. "I've only got one rope and you two don't know how to climb mountains."

"Speak for yourself." Y/N spat, she had started on the wall and had easily made it up two meters.

"Where did you put your feet Y/N?" Anna asked as she went to get started after Y/N.

Kristoff hadn't seen that they went off, and so Sven had to nudge him with his antlers to get him too look up.
"What... are yous doing?"

"I'm... going to see, my brother." Anna replied in grunts with determination as a he tried to climb.

"You guys are going to kill yourself." Kristoff replied boredly as he watched them.