5. Inevitable death

I really hate writing songs. Especially this scene since it doesn't revolve around Y/N.

"So uh.. now what?" Kristoff asked Anna.

She smiled and tucked her hair behind her ear. "Now what..." she froze. "Now what?! Ohhh what am I gonna do?"

"I'm going back."

"What!"
"What?!"
Kristoff and Anna turned to Y/N.

"Maybe if I go alone he won't freak out again." Y/N stated, beginning to walk backwards slowly. "And like you said, we can't leave Arendelle like this. The only way to get rid of it is through Evan."

"Y/N, you're not going back." Kristoff said, stepping forward and lightly reaching out his hand.

"And especially not alone." Anna spoke up, standing by Kristoff.

"It's fine." Y/N waved her hands. "I'll worry about the weather- you worry about Kristoffs ice business and-"

"Hey, hey no no don't worry about my ice business." Kristoff Shook it off, but then his eyes became trained on Anna's hair. "Worry about your hair!"

Y/Ns eyes squinted and she walked to Anna.

"What? We just fell off a cliff you should see you hair!" Anna retorted and gestured to his head.

Kristoff grab hold of her hand and put it down. "No, yours is turning white!"

"She's always had a white... strand.." Y/N trailed off and she turned to Anna.
Like Kristoff had said, a section on one of her braids turned white.

Seeing their eyes widen at it Anna grew worried. "What?!"
She lifted up the braid and gasped.

Kristoff glanced from Anna to Y/N, back to Anna before Y/N again.
"Woah!"

"What?!" Y/N turned to Kristoff in alarm.

"Yours is white too."

Y/N slowly grabbed a piece of her hair and gasped. Her and Anna shared a fearful look

"It's cause he struck you guys... isn't it?" He asked in concern.

"Does it look bad?" Anna asked for the both of them.

"....no."

"You hesitated." Olaf said, lifting his head off his body.

"No! I didn't!"

"So it does look bad!" Y/N freaked out and brushed her hair to the front.

"Don't worry Y/N." Olaf smiled and patted her leg and he gazed up at her in awe. "You still look beautiful to me."

"Aw." Y/N smiled at him. "Thank you Olaf."

"Guys, you need help. Come on." Kristoff brought them back to reality and began to walk off.

"M-Kay!" Olaf said is goofily. "Where are we going?"

"To see my friends." Kristoff replied.

"The love experts?" Anna asked with a grin.

"Love experts?!" Olaf repeated.

"Uh huh." Kristoff mused and he picked up his hat. "And don't worry, they'll be able to fix this."

"How do you know?" Y/N asked, following after.