Chapter 27 : Meloni Part - 2

Start from the beginning

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO SNITCH ON ME OR MY LIFE TO SOMEONE ELSE, MASON"

"I HAVE ALL RIGHTS, OLIVIA. YOU ARE MY SISTER AND I AM YOUR BROTHER, AND I AM NOT TELLING THIS TO SOMEONE ELSE, I AM TELLING THIS TO OUR FUCKING BROTHERS-"

"THEY ARE NOT MY BROTHERS. THEY CAN BE YOURS, BUT NOT MINE." I look at him in the eye and grits my teeth, "Neither you, nor your brothers. I hate each one of you. I will rather die than to take help from any of you. I fucking despise you. Just 2 more years, Mason, and I will leave each one of you, I will leave everyone and I will be free for forever and that's my promise, Mason"

Mason looks hurt. But I don't care. I don't care about anyone. If they don't care for me then why should I ? They deserve my each and every bit of anger.

"W-What are you saying, O-Olivia ? We are your b-brothers-"

"Oh really ? You are my brother ? Tell me, when was the last time your so called brothers called me, hmm ? You are saying that you all are my brothers. Tell me, Mason, do you guys even realize that I slept hungry yesterday, while you were enjoying your dinner with your beloved sister Meloni, hmm ?"  Mason's eyes wide at that.

"What ?" He stammers.

"Tell me, which brother in the world eat peacefully even after knowing that his sister is not at a  home at night ?" I stare at him. He looks speechless. His eyes widen. He opens his mouth to say something, but as expected, nothing was coming from his mouth.

I chuckle. dryly.

"Nothing to say ? As expected. Listen Mason, if you can't fulfil your responsibilities as a brother, then you have no right to say anything to me in my any choice of my life. What happened with Lucas is my personal matter. To forgive him or not, should be my decision, not yours, not anyone's else. That day, you and your friend saved me, for that, Thank you very much. Don't expect any more from me and move ahead in your life, ignoring me and my life, just like you and your brothers always do."

After a second, Mason mutters, "I am not making any excuses or anything. But yesterday, We checked everywhere for you but when we didn't find you, we called you but you blocked us, so we called Luna, and she says, you are with her in her house and you will come home after dinner. That's why we ate."

My eyes slightly widen. Luna covers for me. Actually, Luna always covers for me whenever, I was doing something my family don't want. As yesterday, I went to meet Lucas, she told them that I am with her. Shit.

"I don't know what you are thinking, but remember one thing, Family always comes first, Olivia. Even if you hates us, we will never leave you. Never ever. In future, if we have to choose between you or the world, you will be always our first priority." Mason says, staring in my eyes. A promise hides in his tone. 

They left from there leaving me with Lucas.

Lucas comes towards me and kept his hand on my shoulder, breaking my chain of thoughts.

"Leave him, Olivia. Don't let him ruin your mood, let's eat something-"

"Lucas please" I immediately stops him.

"What happen, Oliv-"

"Not right now, Lucas. I am sorry. But, I have to go right now. Byee" I said and left from there.

<<°>>~<<°>>

The whole way only one thing is roaming in my mind.

Did I do the right thing by forgiving Lucas ?

Everyone deserves second chance, right ? And he is even guilty. He realizes his mistake and that's matters, right ?