Chapter 43 - He kept his promise.

Start from the beginning

"Mr. Ajay, no. I'm not a friend of yours. You see, Shree and I are family, so if you are Shree's brother, then you are also my brother."

She pointed it out when she passed him a correction.

They had already arrived at a parking lot when they continued their argument, and Shreyansh descended as well upon seeing Shree.

Shreyansh notices that they are both fighting, or probably arguing, with one another.

"How come the two of you are fighting like children?" Bewildered, he asked them.

"He has started first, Shreyansh." She lets him know.

"No, Shreyansh, it was her who got things started. She's referring to me as her brother." He clarifies his part in it.

"Put an end to. you two, In Naina You move up; Shree is by herself in the apartment. You also, Mr. Ajay, get the car started. We are heading out." He gives the two orders.

"Naina, if something goes wrong, do give me a call, please."

"Shreyansh, You told her please, but you never said please to me." In his fictitious anger, he says," Dost dost Na Raha."

( A friend who is no longer a friend.)

Naina stands behind Shreyansh and begins to tease Ajay by making faces.

Ajay gave her a scowl when he saw this.

Ajay, stop glaring at her. He is warned by Shreyansh.

When Ajay got in the car and started it, he noticed that she was smirking at him this time.

He opened his mouth to say something to her, but then he saw Shreyansh in the car and let her go.

Next day morning

Naina discovered that Shree wasn't lying next to her when she awoke. Her anxiety increased. All across the room, she began to search for her. She went to the bathroom first, but she wasn't there. Upon looking out onto the balcony, she realized that she was missing.

Shree was busy making breakfast in the kitchen when she decided to begin a search around her apartment.

Naina gave Shree a hug, burst into tears, and inquired, "Where were you? Do you know what extent was I worried? I saw you weren't in the room with me, which frightened me. You realize that's something you'll never do again. You never leave without informing me. Alright."

When Naina grabs Shree's hand and pulls her in for a hug, and Shree is taken aback. After realizing it's Naina, she starts to calm herself a little, but as soon as she hears her question and observes what she is saying, tears start forming in her eyes.

Despite the fact that she is unable to stop herself from crying over the same thing, she controls herself.

The hug was broken by Naina. It appears that she is thinking about something, based from the serious expression on her face.

"Shree, tum theek ho na?" (Shree, are you ok ? ) While questioning, she whispered.

"Ha, mein theek hun. Mujhe kya hua hai?"
(Yes, I am fine. What happened to me?) She answered her, not making eye contact with her.

That Shree doesn't want to speak about that again is something Naina understands. Simply put,

"Have belief in God. Don't worry, nothing bad is going to happen; God has better plans for you, and Shreyansh has promised you, too."

She merely gave her a positive nod and added, "Maine sab ab Bhagwan par chod diya hai. Jo hoga achcha hi hoga, but hame abhi pohe par focus karna chahie nahin to hamen jale hue Khane padenge pohe." She smiles as she ends her answer.