𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱

Felicity Alvarez

"Ms. Alvarez? Oh, what do I owe the pleasure para bisitahin mo ako?" The Dean of CAHS department greeted me with a wide smile when I entered her office.

"Good morning po, Ms. Juanico. I was wondering po if I can change classes with sir Quimpo for communication?"

She extended her hand, gesturing for me to take a seat in front of her desk. Dahan - dahan kong tinungo ang chair na tinuro nito atsaka naupo.

The old woman clasped her hands and lay her chin on top of it after pushing the rim of her eye glasses sa ilong nito.

"And may I know the reason why you're planning to change professor?"

"I'm having trouble catching up with the lessons po kasi."

Ms. Juanico nod her head as her fingers gracefully tap the keyboard of her laptop.

"Have you discuss your concerns with Ms. Evans?"

Dali dali kong iniling ang ulo. I haven't seen the professor for two days already. She's been trying to contact me. Pumupunta din ito ng bahay paminsan - minsan but I told my siblings to tell her na wala ako.

The idea of stopping what we have had been bugging me for so long, and Katherine just gave me a reason to totally do it.

I still can't shrugged off the feeling of betrayal after that incident. Kung pwedi ko lang tisirin yung pag mumukha ni Brendan when he said that ay ginawa ko na. He is looking at me like a damn devil with a sly smirk plastered on his face.

"It's already your term two Ms. Alvarez. You'll be having trouble catching up if you change professor. Lalong lalo na at nauuna na sa lesson yung iba. Ang mapapayo ko lang muna is to discuss this with your professor."

After hearing that ay nanlumo ang buong katawan ko. I know Ms. Evans is just a temporary exchange to Mr. Laczamaña pero masyado na atang matagal na hindi bumabalik yung propesor. Hindi na ako magtataka if Ms. Evans will be appointed as the permanent professor for communication.

I bid farewell to the dean at napagdesisyonang pumunta nalang ng library.

Our instructor gave us twenty drug study na parang hindi kapagod - pagod yung pagsulat. Nasimulan ko na to kagabi at lima nalang ang kailangan kung gawin. 

I was walking down the hallway when my phone vibrates and I quickly tap in my passcode to check.

It was Daniel who texted me at hinahanap daw ako ni Ms. Evans sa klase. I've been skipping classes sa oras nito. Ayoko pumasok kasi alam na alam ko na if I did, she'll make sure not to let me leave the room before I can give her the talk that she's been wanting.

Hindi pweding wag kong layuan yung propesora. I can drop the subject if I wanted to just to be gone from her sight forever. Pero hindi pwedi

I quickly tapped in a reply telling him na papasok na din ako bukas. I know I can't totally avoid the professor kahit na gusto ko.

And knowing Katherine, she'll make sure na aayon sa gusto nito ang mangyari. She's persistent. She doesn't take rejection really well. Ang gusto niya ay siyang dapat masusunod.