𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

I groaned, stretching my arms out as I sighed in relaxation. Gosh, I was so beyond thankful knowing that classes in all level was suspended right now knowing that some areas near our location ay binaha.

While stretching, my mind drifted to the certain brunette who I remembered sleeping here last night. So to check, I  reached for her on the other side of the bed just to find out she wasn't there anymore.

Where na kaya yun?

I shrug my shoulder and decided to stand up and eat my breakfast nalang kasi for sure umuwi na rin iyon knowing she's not comfortable sleeping in this state. She prefer soft mattress and a negative degree celsius air-condition at hindi yung parang sing tigas ng bato underneath her back at fan.

Yawning, I walked towards the kitchen while rubbing my eyes as I took a cup and carefully poured hot water in it.

"Isabela san yung kape?" I said when I opened the cupboard at wala doon ang bote ng kape atsaka creamer.

"Here." A slim fingers handed me the bottle which I thankfully took.

I leaned my back on the counter while holding the cup as I dissolved the powder with a spoon.

A moan escaped my mouth when my lips touched the rim of the cup and the warm liquid travels down my throat, leaving a creamy punch of aftertaste.

"Goodmorning." My lids quickly fluttered open at agad itong dumapo sa babaeng naka-upo sa dining table with a smirk visible in her face. Naka-dekwatro ito at manghang-manghang naka tingin sa akin.

"Ah g-goodmorning," shit, I can feel the blood went up my face. I slowly turned my back, gently placing the cup of coffee sa itaas ng counter and excused myself.

Dali-dali akong bumalik ng kwarto to check myself and I'm right, mukha akong dugyot right now as I stared into my reflection. My hair was disheveled everywhere at may tuyong laway pa sa gilid ng labi ko. Nakakahiya.

I took a towel and place it above my head to cover my face as I went out the room to head towards the bathroom. Nanatili pa ako ng ilang minuto sa loob ng banyo matapos kong maghilamos and mag brush ng ngipin bago naisipang saluhan sa dining ang presidente.

I have my chin up with my chest puff as I opened the door and act like I'm not ashamed of my appearance earlier as I took a seat across her.

She was to engrossed on the magazine that she's reading na binili ko sa supermarket last week at hindi man lang ako neto tinapunan ng tingin.

There's a piece of bread in front of her at tasang may laman na black coffee lamang ang sa harap neto. "Gusto mo bilhan kita breakfast sa labas?"

Her gaze traveled from the page of magazine up to my face as her eyebrow knit in a perfect arch. "Why?" She said, placing the publication down her lap.

"Eh kasi pandesal at itlog lang yung nasa hapag ngayon."

"And?"

Naiilang kong binawi ang mga tingin sa kanya. Her eyes bore into mine as she lean her back on the chair and patiently waited for my answer.

"And I thought hindi ka kumakain neto."

"It's okay, hindi naman ako maarte. How about you, do you want anything in particular?

"Ah hindi po, ayos na ayos po to sa akin," kumuha ako ng pandesal sa harap niya and took mouthful of it showing her na hindi din ako maarte. Besides, ito yung nilakihan ko sa probinsya. This kind of breakfast is enough to give me energy hanggang lunch.

She shook her head with a faint smile in her lips ng ngitian ko ito dahilan upang lumubo ang pisngi kong may laman na tinapay.

My eyes scanned her face as she looks down to continue what she's reading. Her features is very well defined and those piercing hazel eyes of her's that had my feet pinned whenever she looks at me is so damn mesmerizing.