𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

Felicity Pov

"Ms. Alvarez, as a nurse, you're unable to palpate the right radial pulse on a patient. The best action that you must do would be what?"

"I will use doppler devices miss for it is used to augment pulse or blood pressure measurements".

Our instructor nod her head and gestures me to take a seat. She proceeded to call out my classmates surnames alphabetically while I'm fighting the urge not to close my eyes sa gitna ng klase.

I haven't gotten any sleep kagabi dahil sa dalawang rason. Una, I stayed up all night studying for our instructor always have this sudden recitation like right now and pangalawa, heto tinitingnan ko sa labas ng bintana.

She's standing over the hallway, talking to the teachers like a freaking goddess and completely aren't aware of that.

My face starts burning when I remembered exactly how she teased me.

I'm firmly seated on the sofa while she's hovering me. She took my hand and guide them towards her nape, making me wrapped around it para narin hindi siya mahulog.

Hindi ko talaga ini-expect na ganito siya malasing. She's so professional when she's sober. Good posture, elegant gesture's and an intimidating aura unlike last night.

Man, she's wild.

Her hooded eyes locked on mine as her fingers traced my lips. "Why the mask?" She slurred, referring to the item that's hiding my identity.

I was about to remove my hands around her neck when she grasped it, placing it back. "No, I want you to feel me. Don't ever think of taking your hands off of me".

Nanlaki ang mata ko dahil sa narinig. Kahit outside ng university apaka bossy parin neto.

I got alarmed when I saw her hands reaching over my mask. Not knowing what to do, I claimed her lips, feeling a bit of deja vu.

Nangingibabaw parin ang tamis ng labi neto. She tastes expensive, like a decades fermented liqour and a sweet honey extract.

Her back arch when my hand traveled down on the both side of her waist as I guided her body to lay down the small space of the couch.

Her lips moved down on my neck where she planted wet kisses. I made her stopped midway dahil baka pagsisihan ko ang mangyayari if di ko tinigil.

We're both getting intoxicated by each other's desire. Like a short tempered person she is, she pushed me and took a dominant role this time but I've never expected what happened next.

My chest was covered with a slimy substance and it was dripping from my body down to the floor. I almost screamed at her but I remained still.

"Relax lang Felicity, relax". I chanted mentally while I'm throwing stares behind her head.

Sensing someone's watching. Her gaze landed on mine and again challenges me. Ako na ang unang bumitaw ng tingin dahil bumabalik lang ang ala-ala kagabi.

She's completely not aware of what she freaking did last night and I don't know why it pisses me. Dahil ba sa sinukahan ako kagabi or I was hoping that she will remember our second time kissing?

No, no, gosh why would I get pissed by the thought of that. Wala akong pake kung hindi niya maalala. It was just a kiss.

"Hoy girl, kanina pa kita tinatawag". I looked at Andrea, who's standing in front of my desk.

"Huh? Anong meron".

"Break time na". Nilibot ko ang tingin sa paligid at palabas na nga ang mga kaklase ko.