"What brings you here?" asked Seokmin staring at the floor.

"Why? Are you the only one who can come here?"

Seokmin did not reply. He decided to wonder around the shop, leaving Joshua in the guitar section. Despite his efforts, he could not help but take secret glances. He noticed that Joshua received a phone call from someone. It must have been his date or crush, judging by his enthusiasm and smile. Joshua looked angelic and beautiful when he smiled. It wasn't his fake smile, it was a genuine one. He had never talked to Seokmin like this. His thoughts wandered off to the advices his sister gave. 

"Sign number one, when you touch, the physical response will give a hint."

When he touched Joshua's hand,  it made him feel something that he had never experienced with Yumi.

"Sign number two, eyes don't lie. Look in the eyes" 

Joshua caught Seokmin staring at him. They both looked at each other for a brief amount of time before Joshua turned his gaze away. This was different from his experiences with his previous girl crushes. 

" Three, someone who likes you will want to know if you're taken or not"

He was feeling jealous when he saw Joshua happily talking on the call. He even thought it must have been the elder's crush. 

Seokmin was starting to get confused, did he like Yumi or Joshua?

" Then, there's the last sign. People who like you can't be themselves around you"

That was also true. Seokmin always acted different around the American. Maybe it was because of his past guilt. Damn what are you doing to me ? He left the store, not knowing  whom his heart truly loved.

🦌🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🏡🦌

JOSHUA'S DORM :-

Joshua had just returned from the music store. He was going to cook something in the kitchen. While taking the ketchup bottle, he noticed a sticky note " I'll buy you a new one :) " It was Seokmin's handwriting. { No wonder it was horrible 🤣}

Joshua couldn't get himself to be angry. Who would be after such an adorable not ? He always drew these small things Seokmin did in a diary. He had done the same thing with the chocolates when the younger revealed that it was him who had sent it to him. He grabbed the notebook and started sketching it. This gave him happiness for some reason. After he had finished his drawing, he thought of an incident that took place previously. He was outside the cafe when Yumi and Seokmin were taking selfies. 

He wanted to go and stop it but he just couldn't. He knew that he had no chance with Seokmin. Not after knowing the fact that his crush liked his friend and that both their families were rivals. At least Seokmin should live happily. Hiding his feelings was the least he could for the younger's bliss. 

He drew a huge cross on the page he had drawn. It was nothing compared to what Seokmin had drawn in his heart. 

⚔️🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠🏠⚔️

MEANWHILE AT SEOKMIN'S DORM :-

Seokmin wanted some advice from someone other than Hyeri. He decided to call his only friend who was in a relationship.

📞📞📞📞📞📞📞📞

Hello

Hi, what do want Seok ? -

Can I ask you a question Hao?

Sure - 

Who do you think can make our hearts beat faster ?

Weird question. In your case  umm Ghosts -

What a waste of time ? Didn't you say that you have a boyfriend

Fine ... Our hearts beat faster when we're with someone we like - 

But, it might just be excitement 

You also have a point but why are do you get excited-

Because... 

You like that person -

But there's one thing by which you can be certain - 

What?

If you're jealous, you definitely have a crush on them -

Thanks bro!

Hey so do you-

📞📞📞📞📞📞📞📞

Seokmin cut the call before Minghao could finish. He was definitely jealous back at the store. 

Does that mean I like Joshua ?

🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇⁜🍕🐇