urogi cackles, wings spread out, "neh, isn't she the one muzan-sama wants?" sekido nods, his face twisted in his ever-present scowl. what kind of stick does he have up his ass??

"that's right," sekido tightens his grip on his staff as he glares at the foreign girl, "how convenient for us for her to stumble right into our grasp." His red eyes dart to rui, whom hid closer to the (h/c)-ette, "if it is isn't the traitor, how pathetic of you to side with a human after muzan-sama was gracious to you and let you live!"

rui looks down. He does not regret anything. If anything, he would rather go with (y/n) instead of muzan. She was much more kind and warm. She was the definition of the sun he always thought about.

(y/n) scowls, "leave my little brother alone! I won't let you touch him!" She tucks rui back in her box, sending him a reassuring smile as he gives her a worried one, closing the lid making sure he was in a safe spot, "if you wanna get to him, you need go through me first!"

unfortunately, the four demons were not here for a traitor. They were here for the girl. They attacked her simultaneously, their master said they must bring her back so that they will do. 

(y/n) narrows her eyes, she has no idea what or why muzan would want her. Surely she did not have anything he would know about to garner his attention and put a target on her back!....right? She frowns, swiping her blade and cutting off aizetsu's arm, the limb falling to the floor with a thud.

She yelps when urogi's claws grab her and hoist her in the air. She quickly swipes his leg off, dropping and tucking herself into a roll to avoid sekido's staff. She grunts.

(y/n) raises her nichirin blade to swipe at karaku when he grabs both her wrists in his hold and soon they were in a power struggle (not really) as the foreign girl tries to push him back but he was a demon, so he easily had the upper hand. With a smirk, he pulls the girl close to his body, their noses touching as he bares his fangs at her, chuckling deviously, "give up, woman. You're no match for all for us." He laughs at her struggling figure.

(y/n) glares, she hates being looked down on from the male population. It made her feel inferior..—

His grip was too tight that she had no choice but to drop her blade, the sword clattering on the ground. karaku grins madly as his other clones watched in silence. However, confusion erupted on his face when he was forced to let her go unwillingly, it was like something was controlling him! He glares in confusion, "what the hell!?" He gritted out.

(y/n) was now free. She waved/move her hands fluidly and the four clones were no longer in control of their bodies as they were forced to their knees and hands in an instant. She held a conflicted expression for she did not want to kill them, she wanted to save them!

As she stood before their kneeling figures, their eyes struggled to see her face, but somehow they managed. The way the foreign girl exerted her dominance over them with no weapon, it was scarily similar to their master muzan. Yet, as she looks down at the four with the moonlight hitting her from the back and casting a mysterious glow, their eyes widened upon the luminesce she radiated. It was...beautiful.

Unaware of the dazed expressions urogi, karaku, aizetsu and sekido had, (y/n) maintained her control while frowning at the demons, "i will not be intimidated!" She rose her voice, tone full of power., sending shivers down their spine. Seeing this, she lets them go, dropping her hands as they got their will back. no, she did not want to become a dictator and abuse her power and use authority.

The four clones exchange confused glances as they cautiously stood back up, seeing the (h/c)-ette with her back facing them. A stupid move on her part, "i won't kill you..." she says after a beat of silence, "i can't." She was determined to get them on her side and if she won't quit until she does.