To her surprise though...the blade did change color. It was a bright red sword, one of the rarest that a demon slayer could possess. It was....astonishing. Apparently, it seems to have shocked haganezuka and the others as well although inosuke was confused why it was a such a big deal...his sword was better anyways..

"amazing..." tanjiro breathes out, eyes sparkling, "i don't think i've ever seen a color like that before, you must be special!" He smiles at (y/n), "it definitely suits you!" He compliments, making her grin in ease. Aoi, naho, and the other girls gazed upon it with awe as did zenitsu and inosuke.

(y/n) tested the flexibility of it, it was light but sturdy. She sheathes it back into its hilt, looking at haganezuka with a smile, "it's amazing! The craftsmanship is so detailed and the blade is so refined and sharp it could prick a finger! I love how light and easy it is to hold and wield." She grins at the male, "definitely made with the hands of a good sword-maker!" She compliments while gushing about her new weapon.

haganezuka stills. His mask directly looking at (y/n) but she could not tell what his expression was. His silence reigned concern from tanjiro and the others as they hesitantly call out to him. He jolts once more before punching tanjiro in the face, "URUSAI!!" A tick mark on his head. He snaps his head to the foreign female, grumbling something incomprehensible as he stands up and makes his way to leave, "...you better take good care of my sword!!" He warns before stomping out.

(y/n) blinks. Typical haganezuka. She sighs, looking back to her friends with a smile, "well, i should head out then. I still have my own training to complete!" She moves to stand up when she was tackled back down on her back, gasping when zenitsu cries loudly.

"YADA!!! DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE, (Y/N)-CHAN!!" He clings onto her, his dramatized tears soaking her clothes as he paws at her. He gave her teary eyes.

(y/n) pats his head, a deadpan on her face, "there, there." tanjiro and inosuke were quick to yank him away from her, allowing the female to stand up once more with a grateful smile. As she goes to leave, she looks back at them one more time, "i expect you guys to toughen up until our next mission, yeah?" She waves, disappearing through the door.

zenitsu had hearts in his eyes, "I'LL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU, (Y/N)-CHAAAN!!!" He yells. simp....

//////////////

(y/n) enters the grounds of the sound hashira's estate, she looks around her, unsure what to do. Should she knock? Do they even have a doorbell? do they exist yet?? Should she shout? Before she can open her mouth....—

"AHHH!!" a battle cry was heard behind her, causing her to swiftly to turn around and see uzui tengen charging at her with his swords in hand, raised to aim. His face has murder written on it...

(y/n) screams loudly in a state of panic, raising her hands to stop his movements with her powers. tengen struggles to move before he gives up, a smirk on his face, "EXCELLENT!! Although next time try and be a little more flashy in battle!" He suggests, grinning down at her.

"......"

"....."

(y/n) gapes at the sound hashira in disbelief, "...are you fucking crazy!?? You could've hit me!!" She raises her voice as she remembered how fast he was coming at her with an intent to kill. Thank god for her powers otherwise she would've been cut since her reaction time was a bit slow from being startled by his battle cry.

tengen grins, "of course! That was the point, little lady! I was testing your reaction, speed and quick-thinking and i have to say.....you failed." He bluntly says, making her splutter at his words. There was a dramatic pause before he spoke again, "...alright you didn't fail completely since you've incapacitated me. Although your reaction and speed need work." He says in loud tone, his body being released from her control as the (h/c)-ette calms down.