Meaning of Jaan

Začať od začiatku

As Y/n diverted her gaze towards her bed, she got startled.
Happy Birthday Jaan, said Jungkook looking at his wrist watch sitting on her bed with legs wide open.

How? How did you enter my room? Asked Y/n with shock on her face.

Just jumped the wall behind your backyard to enter the mansion, then climbed up to your room and entered through your window, said Jungkook shrugging his shoulders.

You fucking entered my room despite of that fucking security system with several guards all around this mansion and you are saying like it was a piece of cake? Asked Y/n with amused expressions.

Because I am Jk, said Jungkook with a proud smirk on his face.

By the way, you are making it hard for my little junior, Jaan. And this piercing on your navel isn't helping either. Jungkook said checking her out and walked towards her.
Am I? Asked Y/n with raised brows.

Jungkook pulled her towards him and wrapped his arms around her waist.

Be thankful that today I've somewhere to take you otherwise I would've fucked you till morning, darling.

Somewhere? Are you taking me on a date? Asked Y/n.
Jungkook didn't reply to her and lifted her in bridal style and went towards her wardrobe.

Come on Jaan, just jump. Jungkook said from down the window of y/n's room.
Are you out of your mind? Do you want me to break my bones by jumping from here? Shouted Y/n at him.
Jungkook; Slow down your voice baby or your parents might hear you.

Y/n rolled her eyes and said, I'm not jumping from here.
Jungkook; just trust me Jaan, I'll catch you.
.
.
.
See, it was so simple. Jungkook said holding her in his arms.
Yeah, it was fun too. Y/n said smiling at him.
Jungkook just chuckled and kissed her head.
And then they both left from there on Jungkook's bike.

Do you remember, Honey? When we were young, we used to do that too. Mrs Kim said looking at her daughter and Jungkook.
We used to go on late night long drives secretly, replied Mr kim engulfing his wife in his arms and kissed her head.
Mrs Kim just chuckled in return and said, those days were the best.
Indeed they were, said Mr kim admiring his wife.
(That's the reason Jungkook got in her room easily).

Oh my mine, Jeon.It's so mesmerizing.
Y/n said looking at the view in front of her.
I knew that you would like it, said Jungkook admiring the view standing beside her.
The view;

Jaan, Jungkook uttered still looking at the view

Hmm, replied Y/n and turned towards him.
Let's get old together, smile together, cry together, live together and die together. Jungkook said and turned towards her locking his gaze with her.

Are you sure that you want to stay with me for the rest of your life? Asked Y/n staring in his eyes.

More than ever, replied Jungkook with a soft grin.
Y/n just stared at him with unknown emotions and locked her lips with him.