I too have a brother

Author's pov;
It's the last day of their trip, so they all are going to the village to spend their day. Everyone is standing in the hall waiting for the one and only late person, our muscle man "Jeon jungkook".
Yaah! Jungkook, come fast we are getting late, jin shouted from downstairs.
Jungkook; Coming, just a minute hyung.
Y/n rolled her eyes and went upstairs to call him but got shocked after seeing the man in front of her half naked back facing her but that shocked face didn't last long and turned into a smirk one.
She slowly approached him but got halted after listening to him.

Like what you see Jaan? said Jungkook, turning towards her.
Y/n; Did you saw me entering the room?
Jungkook; nope.
Y/n; then how did you recognise me without looking at who it was?
Jungkook; just felt like it was you.

Y/n widened her playful grin and traced her fingers on his chest down to his abs saying; fuck! too hot to handle.
Jungkook just chuckled in amusement.
Mine, just mine said Y/n while planting a kiss in the middle of his chest, making his heart pound faster than ever.

Are you guys making out? Jimin shouted from downstairs and the guys started laughing loudly.
Upon listening to them Y/n hided her face in his chest.
And jungkook let out an adorable laugh.

And then he wore his shirt and went downstairs with her and after that they all left for the village.

At Village;
Come with me, taehyung said while holding y/n's hand and dragged her towards where a group of old ladies was standing.
See ajuma, this is my younger sister.
Isn't she pretty? Taehyung let out the words smiling widely.
Ajuma 1; She's really very beautiful.
Ajuma 2; I have never seen a girl in our Village as pretty as her.
Other ladies nodded in agreement.
Taehyung; I told you before but you were the one who didn't believe me.

Then those ladies chuckled at his cute tantrums and gave them fresh vegetables and fruits and left to their houses.
Taehyung turned towards y/n, but stumbled backwards as she hugged him tightly.

Y/n's pov;
I was with Namjoon, feeding the "Cattle" but a hand held my hand and when I looked to whom it belongs to, I saw taehyung dragging me with him.

I tried to ask him where he was taking me but before I could say anything he let out those words out of his mouth which made me taken back.

Never in my life have anyone addressed me as their sister. Sister is a far thing they didn't even consider me as their friend.
But taehyung, he introduced me as his sister in front of others.
So I promised myself that I'll do anything for my just became brother. I'll not hesitate to even die for him.

When taehyung turned towards me, I hugged him tightly and said thank you while smiling widely out of happiness.
Taehyung; thank you? Why?
But Y/n didn't answer him and departed from him.
She climbed a big rock there and shouted with a bright smile on her face; listen everyone, what I'm going to say now.
Everyone diverted their gaze towards her and started smiling after seeing her that rare smile.
And what made our angry bird to smile like that? Mark asked and mumbled to himself; it's been three years since I saw this smile on her face.
I too have a brother like others and that too the most handsome one.
y/n said, looking at taehyung with heart eyes and climbed down the rock.
Taehyung showed that boxy smile of his and engulfed her in his arms.
Y/n too wrapped her arms around him and like that everyone else too surrounded her and did a group hug.
Jin; I'm also your world wide Handsome brother.
Suga, Namjoon and Jhope; we too are your brothers.
But Jimin said; I'm your bud, right princess? (Here bud refers to buddy)
Y/n just nodded her head in agreement.
Mark didn't say anything and stood there like that.
Jungkook was smiling looking at the girl's happy face who he loves the most.

Ok guys let's click some pics, jhope said making them to break their group hug.

And like that they all enjoyed their day clicking pics, teasing each other and ate those fruits too, cooked the vegetables given by the village ladies after coming back to the resort.