I will hunt you down

Your honour, this is the knife which she used to kill Mr Jeon Hunbin two weeks ago and it has her fingerprints too.
This is the CCTV footage which shows that she was the only one, who entered the Jeon residence before the murder took place.
And I have some witnesses too, who saw her near Mr Jeon's dead body with this knife in her hand. Her hands were covered in blood of Mr Jeon.
So, I want your permission to present my witnesses here. Mr Jeon's lawyer asked the judge.
Call them in the witness box, said the Judge.
I would like to call Mr Park Jimin, Mr Jeon's son's friend.
Upon listening to him, Jimin stood up from his seat and moved towards the witness box.

Tell us what you saw in Mr Jeon's house, from the start. The lawyer said to Jimin.

Jimin; Two weeks back me, Jungkook and our friends were going to Jungkook's house to hangout. I was the one who entered the house first.
And when I went to the living room, I was stunned, not stunned I was terrified by the scene infront of me. Uncle Jeon was lying there, stabbed brutally everywhere in his body. And what broke me more was that, the girl who i loved more than myself, the girl who i consider as my best friend was sitting near him with a knife in her hand. Her hands were covered in uncle Jeon's blood. She was staring at him like a creep with a smile on her face.
When Jimin was done telling about the scene, he lifted his gaze towards his front and couldn't hold his tears.
Y/n was directly staring in his eyes with a smile on her face.

Now I would like to call my other witness, Mr Kim Seokjin. The lawyer said.
Sure, said the judge.

Jin; When I entered the living room, the whole living room was a mess. It was like Mr Jeon tried really hard to save himself from her but to no avail, she killed him. And when we asked her, she didn't say anything and then Jungkook marched towards her and dragged her to his room, In the meantime we called the police.

Flashback; on that day, jungkook's room.
When jungkook entered his room with Y/n, he harshly slammed her on the door and locked it.
Calm down kook, your veins are popping out. Y/n said caressing his jaw.
Explain, Jungkook growled at her face.
What? Asked Y/n.
Don't make me lose my control Jaan, when I'm asking you nicely. Jungkook let out and tightened his grip around her, digging his fingers in her arms.

Y/n sighed and looked straight in his eyes but their was no love or affection in his eyes, she tried really hard to find a bit of softness but to no avail. His eyes had new emotions. There was hatred, rage, sadness and a little bit of hope. Hope that what he saw a while ago is all a lie, hope that the girl he loves the most is not the one who killed his beloved father.

Just say that you are not the one who killed my father, say that you too came here like us in the house and removed that knife from his body and while doing that your hands got covered in his blood. Jungkook said cupping her face in his hands and let his tears fall from his eyes.

Y/n just stared in his eyes, there was nothing in her eyes. They were void.
Don't scare me Jaan please, your kook is not in the situation to handle it. Jungkook said caressing her cheeks.

What If I say that I'm the one who killed your father, asked Y/n.

Upon listening to her Jungkook grabbed her throat and lifted her in the air with his left hand and said; I'll make sure that you die every single day without dying, KIM Y/N.

Y/n just smiled at him making him lose his mind and he threw her on the floor.
As Y/n was coughing and breathing heavily, Jungkook bent down to her level and grabbed her jaw harshly and asked; Why?

Y/n just chuckled and said staring in his eyes; Don't you trust me Jeon?

I do Jaan I do, that's why I'm asking you to tell me what happened. I swear on you, I'll trust every single word of yours. Just tell me, my love. Jungkook said with desperation in his voice.