The Serpent King Dragon

Stepping out a crimson portal, Ddraig and Xeno'jiiva took in their surroundings. A grassy plain, a small forest, and a sea spanning all directions. It was safe to say that this was an island. But not any island, for this island belongs to a god. Forgotten as she may be.

It didn't take long for their presence to be noted. Nor did it take long for them to notice her. It wasn't like she was hiding, after all. The first thing Xeno'jiiva noticed, as she walked out onto the beach, was her caramel hair. Followed by her almond-shaped eyes and timeless features; making her appear no older 16. She was a beauty, no doubt.

Upon seeing the red dragon, she smiled and waved. Her features lighting up as she skipped towards the two.

"Ddraig!" She called out, stopping just short of him. "It's been so long!"

"It has, Calypso. Im glad to see you again." Ddraig said. "This is Xeno'jiiva, my son." He introduced. "And this is Calypso, the Titaness. I met her a long time ago when I washed up on her shores, freshly defeated. She has been a friend of mine ever since."

Xeno'jiiva bowed his head in gratitude. "Thank you for taking care of my father, Lady Calypso."

She giggled. "Just Calypso is fine. I'm not a Lady, only a prisoner. Besides, Ddraig was going to be fine anyway. I just helped him along."

"All the more reason, then." Xeno'jiiva smiled.

Calypso gave Ddraig a look. "Is he really your son?"

He looked offended. "What's that supposed to mean?"

She crossed her hands. "Nothing, nothing! You just used to be so grumpy that I couldn't see the resemblance. Pay it no heed!" She wasn't even trying to be rude, such was her innocence.

Xeno'jiiva couldn't stop himself from laughing. He really liked Ddraig's friends.

"... Sure thing." Ddraig swallowed. "Where is he?"

"The dragon?" Calypso asked. "I don't know. He's been avoiding me. I haven't see him in a while."

"I see. I'll find him." Ddraig declared. Taking flight towards when his nose pointed him.

"Thank you once again, Calypso, and sorry for bothering you." Xeno'jiiva said before taking off in pursuit of his father. Clearly eager to watch the coming battle.

"There's nothing to be sorry for, Xeno'jiiva. I live for these encounters." Calypso whispered to herself.

Arriving over the sea, Ddraig waited for Xeno'jiiva to catch up. "The dragon that lives here is not a native. He is known for living in high mountains, not deep seas. Or at least, he was until I fought and defeated him. If only barely. Since then, he has taken to living here. Deep in the water."

From where they were, Xeno'jiiva could see the ginormous creature sleeping below the surface.

"That is why we are here." Ddraig announced. "I am going to fight him again, and grow stronger in the process."

"For your battle with Albion?"

"Exactly. Think of it as a warm up."

Xeno'jiiva nodded. "And what do you want me to do while you fight him?"

"Watch, learn. Practice your techniques. That's all you can do, I'm afraid." Ddraig responded.

"That's more than enough." Xeno'jiiva claimed.

"Good. I'll get started, then. Just make sure you stay back and out of sight, or he will kill you. Probably by accident."

Xeno'jiiva took his word for it. Flying back towards the island that was easily a mile or two away from Ddraig and his opponent. Only then did Ddraig start his bout by announcing his arrival with a flap of his wings full of energy.
Sending a wave of green energy in all directions.

A moment later, the world shook. A large creature moving for the first time in several years. Causing large waves and tremors as it rose to the surface. It's serpentine head, followed by it's wide body, coming face to face with Ddraig. Dwarfing him in size and length.

"Welsh Dragon... I remember you." The great beast spoke, it's voice deep and gravely. "I've been waiting for you..."

His large body circled around Ddraig, his eyes never leaving him.

"Have you come to fight, Great Welsh?" He asked. "Have you come to fight Dalamadur once more?"

"I have."

"Good."

From his place over by the island, Xeno'jiiva could sense their rising powers - the earth shaking might of Dalamadur and the all-burning dominion of Ddraig. It was a sight to behold, beyond what he has seen from his father before now. And he will relish the opportunity to the witness such a fight.

The Serpent King Dragon, Dalamadur, attacked first. His tail breaching the surface and lashing out like a whip. Nearly clipping the Emperor, who had already started to close the distance between them. Arriving at Dalamadur's neck with his fangs ready.

"Hasty!" The serpent hissed. A smoke-like substance spewing from his mouth and engulfing the Red Dragon, burning him.

"Not at all, old friend."

Whipping around, Dalamadur found Ddraig behind him. 'Did he teleport?!' The serpent thought in surprise. His form twisting about to evade his next attack. Which proved to be futile. For Ddraig had already gathered enough energy to unleash in instantly. Evident by a green aura wrapped around him.

"Longinus Smasher!!!" Ddraig invoked. Releasing his emerald ray from the depths of his throat.

The beam slamming straight into Dalamadur, making him roar in anguish and rage. His red eyes lighting up as he withstood the attack. And a grin forming on his face, despite his pain and rage. It has been so long. So long since the Serpent King had fought against a worthy foe. He would enjoy this.

"1-0, in your favor, Ddraig." He smirked. "That was a good attack."

His opponent laughed. "Trust me, Dragon King. You haven't seen nothing yet. But don't worry. I'll take my time to show you exactly how much I've improved in these last thousand years..."

-_-

Yo, readers. I know Ddraig probably didn't have an attack called "Longinus Smasher" before he became trapped in the Boosted Gear. I don't see why he would call it that, anyway. So just ignore it. The name won't be referenced by any other character. I just think it sounds cool. And that Ddraig probably used similar attacks like it back in day and age, long before it was called "Longinus Smasher".

Regardless, thank you for reading!