The Dance of Flames and Poison

The Rathian is a monster foreign to this area that Xeno'jiiva dragged over to kill Anjantah. Although it isn't stronger, its unique tail and firepower will give Xeno what he needs to kill the belligerent monster.

Roaring, the Anjanath glared at the constantly moving blue dragon but quickly looked back at the Rathian. Identifying it as the more pressing threat due to the blue ray's lack of damage; thanks to the Anjanath's scales.

And didn't wait a moment before charging at the Rathian once again. But this time, Xeno didn't attack it. Allowing Anjanath to reach the Rathian at full speed, was its downfall. The Queen of the Land rose into the air and somersaulted. Slamming her venomous tail straight down upon the beast's head. The poison needles pierced it for the second time.

Anjanath didn't care, it ignored the pain and viciously bit down on Rathian as she finished her movement. Catching her left wing in its mouth and tearing it in the same movement. Reducing the queen's flight capabilities in one attack.

A perfect outcome for Xeno'jiiva, who hoped it would play out this way.

For the Rathian was not on his side either. Her ability to chase him through the air could have led her to attack him instead of Anjanath. Which would have been counterproductive. Therefore, allowing Anjanath to attack unhindered was the best option.

Giving him free reign over the sky as a result.

Screeching, Rathian struggled against the Anjanath's assault. Pushing it away with her powerful legs and quickly gaining distance to gauge her wounds. Flight for very long would be impossible. She will need to fight Anjanath from the ground. Or close to it.

However, anything the two had planned came to a halt when Xeno'jiiva appeared above them. Even though it would have been safer to stay in the sky, Xeno doesn't fight like that. He takes advantage of weakness and uses others as weapons, but he isn't a loser.

Slamming down on Anjanath, he used his smaller body to attack and evade. Unleasing his blue flames and physical abilities while avoiding retaliation. Focusing his attacks on his opponent's face for a reason beyond it being wounded by Rathian.

Who, not to be left out, attacked as well. Calling upon her flames in an attempt to burn both her enemies in a single swoop. But Xeno was ready. Having known about her abilities from a previous battle with her kin, he positioned himself behind Anjanath while continuing his assault.

This double team proved brutal as Anajanth screamed in pain. A prominent nasal crest appears and the flame sac in its throat ignites. With a swift movement, it smacked Xeno'jiiva away with its tail and rushed at the Rathian. 

'This is it.' The dragon thought while picking himself up from the ground.

The Rathian canceled her breath and attempted to fly but was too slow. The Anjanath caught her in his large maw and bit down hard on her leg. With nowhere to go, she was forced to respond in kind. 

As they tore each other apart, Xeno'jiiva positioned himself to their right. His throat glowed with blue light as he primed his flames. Aiming the ray directly at Anjanath's neck, the resting place of its now active flame sac.

The result was critical.

Due to the continued attacks on its neck by Xeo'jiiva and inadvertently the Rathian, the scales could not protect the highly combustible organ and it exploded. The excess flames were then forced out of Anjanath's mouth as a facet, but even that couldn't stop the explosion from destroying its throat.

In the end, the Anjanath suffered a great blow. While the Rathian's right leg was burnt to a cinder. Neither had enough time to recover before Xeno'jiiva capitalized on this result. However, he didn't attack Anjaath. He instead turned his focus to one in the best condition.

"I know I brought you here, but it's time for you to clock out!" He roared and jumped on the queen.

His flames burning away at her as tore away at her scales. Without flight or her right leg to help her, the Rathian could do little to nothing against the nimble Xeno, who jumped and ducked under her tail and jaw.

If things contiued, she would die, without a doubt. But Xeno'jiiva doesn't want her to die yet. Not by his hands, at least.

Regaining its bearings, the Anjanath fought through the pain and attacked the object of its hatred: Xeon'jiiva. Its stride was clusmy and its attack sloopy, but that was what Xeno'jiiva was expecting by now. The Rathian's posion, teamed with its other injuries, left no other outcome.

The beast lunged at Xeno'jiiva, but he easily jumped out of the way. Instead, te Anjanath caught the Rathian in its attacked and it didn't care to stop. Slamming the true wyvern into the ground and then a tree as its legs dragged them both through the dirt. 

Dealing what Anjanath thought was the final blow to the creature as it slowly, painfully turned to face Xeno'jiiva.... but the dragon was already upon it. Tearing and biting away at its injured flesh. Riping apart the Anjanath slowly but surely. This battle was reaching its end.

But even then, the Anjanath continued to fight. Refusing to fall down dispite its demise already being certain. Waiting, perhaps hoping for a chnace to at least kill Xeno in return. And it found that chnage when Xeno'jiiva stayed in one place for too long.

Openig its jaws, painful as it was, It gave one last lunge. But it was too slow. The Anjanath had failed to notice the blue glow around Xeno's neck in its pain-induced stuper. And had not the time nor the strength to stop its attack as the blue ray tore away at the inside of its mouth.

It pulled away and tried to get away, but Xeno'jiiva tackled Anjanath and pushed it to the ground. His strength now superior to its own. Making it immposible to stop the azure ray as it tore trough it damaged scales and pierced its heart. Killing the Anjanath once and for all.

'I did it.'

Xeno'jiiva's plan worked, from begining to end. He killed the Anjanath, who he ran from countless times before, with the help of the Rathian, a beast he hunted ocne before. Using his experiences from both as a catalyst, he manifested victory with his own hands. 

The mere thought sent shivers down his spine. He liked this feeling. Winning, after losing so many times... felt right. 

Later on, Xeno'jivva consumed both the Anjanath and the Rathian. Reaching a threshold in nutruients that caused his body to glow, and his skin to become lose. As if his body was ridding itself of its outer layer, Xeno tore his way out of his old flesh.

Revealing a stronger body underneath. With sharper claws, denser skin, and a lot more bio-energy. This new Xeno'jiiva stood at least a third of the size taller than the old one. Finally looking like a real dragon.