Chapter 39 - A dress from Fairy Dust

Hello, dear readers! Here's chapter 39!

I'm really happy to announce that I've just finished writing chapter 50 of this novel (Available on patreon). It's a great milestone for me and something that would have been inconceivable a year ago. Anyway, it's only the beginning and I've got so much more in mind for this book series. I truly hope you'll like what I've prepared for you.

In any case, enjoy this chapter and I'll see all of you next week!

Announcements:

-Don't hesitate to Follow, Review, Favorite, Power stone, share etc. (Depends on the platform you're currently reading on) if you like my different novels. It helps a lot with growing the number of readers.

-I've set up a Stripe page, so if you feel like making a one time donation of any amount, don't hesitate to swing by. Thank you in advance!

-If you prefer having something 'tangible' for your donation, you can visit my patreon page.

My patreon: patreon.com/CalmWanderer (11+ advanced chapters available)

To all my Patrons: Thank you very much for your support!

For those interested, I'm also writing a fanfiction in the world of Marvel with a lot of elements from The Knight's Multiverse:

'Ben Parker, a former Special Forces' Team Captain, husband of May Parker and uncle of Peter Parker, with three Perks granted to him by an unknown entity, will have to grow his cultivation along his loved ones and teammates while navigating the Earth, a planet full of interesting but dangerous secrets.

**************************

Damovotsk, Molkovia, Earth.

Demian's P.O.V.

The two then spoke sweet nothings to each other for a moment before Demian stated in a teasing tone. "I'd kiss you, but we'd probably hit someone with the car, so..." Giggling gently, Sera replied. "We'll have time to do that later. Focus on the road for now." "Yes, Ma'am." He retorted in a mock firm voice.

It only took them a few more minutes to arrive close to the city center where they found a private parking lot to park their car. Once there the two exited the vehicle at the same time, while the young man complained in a joking tone. "You're supposed to let me open the door for you, Love. Otherwise, I can't show how much of a gentleman I am."

Shaking her head at his words, she replied. "Forget it. I don't feel like waiting." With an amused smile, he responded while dashing toward her to grab her right hand. "Fair enough. Let's go then." After quickly locking the doors, he pulled her toward the city's Main Street which traversed a great part of Damovotsk from North to South.

Once there, he led her toward the South of their location through the sounds of cars driving around. The two chatted as they walked, enjoying both the warm summer weather and each other's presence. The harmonious atmosphere between the two drew many gazes, but the two did not pay them any mind, too engrossed in their own conversation.

A few minutes of leisurely walking later, they arrived at a colossal round plaza that served as a sort of roundabout leading to the North, South, East, and West directions. It was historically the main trading center for Damovotsk when the City was founded, but with the number of inhabitants increasing, many 'Shopping Areas' outside the Bypass were created to cater to them. Thus, only high-end or old shops still operated there.