Chapter 30 - How do we get the bastard?

Hello, dear readers! Here's chapter 30!

I've just finished writing the second R18 chapters of the novel (Chapter 42 on patreon). I thought it would only be around 2500 words but then I went crazy and wrote 3550 words, because why not, right?

Anyway, I'll let you enjoy this chapter in peace.

See ya!

Announcements:

-Don't hesitate to Follow, Review, Favorite, Power stone, share etc. (Depends on the platform you're currently reading on) if you like my different novels. It helps a lot with growing the number of readers.

-If you want to see some illustrations of places, characters, etc. from my novels, go check my Instagram: calmwandereroriginal/

-Planetary Tier patrons: 'Angelo Meßmer' for the second month and 'Devor'. Thank you very much for your support!

-Free patrons: 'Eduardo Tolentino', 'ya_smerti' and 'Dylanshadow'. You guys are great!

-I've set up a Stripe page, so if you feel like making a one time donation of any amount, don't hesitate to swing by. Thank you in advance!

-If you prefer having something 'tangible' for your donation, you can visit my patreon page.

My patreon: patreon.com/CalmWanderer (12+ advanced chapters available)

Enjoy the read! :)

If you wish to read a similar type of novel, I'm writing a fanfiction in the world of Marvel with a lot of elements from The Knight's Multiverse.

A quick sum-up here:

Queens, New York City, USA. 2012.

Ben Parker, a former Special Forces' Team Captain, husband of May Parker and uncle of Peter Parker, was forced to take arms again when the chitauri attacked New York City and threatened the safety of his nephew and friends. Saving them successfully he however ended up heavily injured, prompting him to breakthrough and become a Supe(Superhuman), all due to one of the three Perks granted by the unknown entity who reincarnated him on this Earth.

Armed with almost all his previous life's memories, his skills as a former Green Beret, his three Perks and with the help of his loved ones and companions, he would have to face many threats, with some with seemingly impossible odds.

"The world is going batshit crazy. I can deal with normal humans, but how the hell am I supposed to deal with Gods and Universe-Ending Aliens?"

*******************

Damovotsk, Molkovia, Earth.

Demian's P.O.V.

After an unknown amount of time, Sera's voice started resounding in his ears. "Babe, I've got a question." To which he responded absentmindedly, still pondering over the new information he just acquired. "Yeah?" "I've been thinking about something... You didn't tell me if you could Soul Bond with multiple people..."

"I think I can, but why are you asking?" He turned his gaze toward her who still had her face toward the direction where her mother went. "How many times can you do it?" Shaking his head, he answered while becoming more and more suspicious as to the reason why she kept asking about that particular aspect of his power.

"I don't know. I just know for now I can only have one bond. But also that the more I grow in strength, the more people I can bond with. Well, 'know' may be a bit of an exaggeration. It's more like an intuition. It's similar to the way I knew how to bond with you earlier." Turning her face toward him with a smile adorning her face, she asked. "The Entity didn't give you more info on your powers?"